Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yale Bulldogs 2015-2016 season. Lets get offensive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
    Congratulations to Joe Snively for ECAC Rookie of the Week and to Alex Lyon for ECAC Goaltender of the Week. http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20151103ff2g2m
    . Tremendous effort by Bulldogs tonight. Snively going to be special. Fast with really good hands. Harvard just has a ton of weapons. Lyon stoned them in 1st period. Last sequence was just another example of how well coached this team is. Going to be a great year. Yale, Harvard & Q will match up with any team in the country. Only teams I see that can legitimately skate with them thus far are Michigan (no goalie though) and Denver (legit scoring threats, sneaky fast). Anyway, I don't see tope 3 in ECAC taking a backseat to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
      So I'm ready to record the game on NESN+ to watch later but when I turn on the channel, I have DIRECTV, nothing. The Yale website says it should be on channel 629. There is no channel 629. 628-1 is NESN+ but the game was never on for some reason.

Must have been a great game.
      . Wow - that sucks. Is NESN part of your regional package? If so, you should have gotten the game. You can get a replay on Ivy Digital, but you may have to pay for it. Just got out of Bright and heading back home to the Cape. It was a great game. A real measuring stick game for both teams.

Comment

Re: Yale Bulldogs 2015-2016 season. Lets get offensive!

Originally posted by Yale86 View Post
        . Wow - that sucks. Is NESN part of your regional package? If so, you should have gotten the game. You can get a replay on Ivy Digital, but you may have to pay for it. Just got out of Bright and heading back home to the Cape. It was a great game. A real measuring stick game for both teams.
        I pay for the Sports Package on DIRECTV which includes, among many others, NESN and NESN+

NESN had a hockey special on Providence, but NESN+ was blank. Don't know why they would blackout the game everywhere but New England, but maybe they did.

Comment

Have to be careful tomorrow night. Always tough to play at Dartmouth on Saturday after the Harvard game.

Comment

Attended the Harvard game and was very impressed with Snively. Nice job neutralizing Vesey by Cooper. A very even game that could have gone either way. Lyon was a little off his game last night but made some very big saves as well.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

The only thing more fun than 3 points in Cambridge and Hanover is watching Bob Gaudet complain to the referees.

Comment

Poor effort against Dartmouth in what was basically a stolen win. Borderline call on the winning goal and a wave off of a Dartmouth tying goal. I will call this an early season post Harvard hangover game. nice to get out of the weekend with three points though.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

I agree both calls were borderline. But I think they got them both right... (the second one was a little harder to see).

Comment

Originally posted by goblue78 View Post
                    I agree both calls were borderline. But I think they got them both right... (the second one was a little harder to see).
                    Everyone can judge for themselves on the go ahead goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TirmSzGyy1M

Comment

While we're at it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHAbyWrclCk

Comment

http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20151109t0mmeh

Alex Lyon, Yale's junior netminder, earned his second ECAC Hockey Goalie of the Week award while helping his team take three points on the road last weekend.

Comment

Some stats for Yale recruits, prep school #s are hard to come by. Foley is a new recruit, good sized DMan at 6'1" 200#

Matt Foley-RD 9/22/2015 Bloomington (USHL) 13 games 1 assist
                          Chandler Lindstrand-LD 8/28/2015 Des Moines (USHL) 14 games 2 assists
                          Brian Matthews-RD 8/2/2015 2017 Belmont Hill
                          Kevin O'Neil-RW 4/4/2015 2017 Albany Academy
                          Nick MacNab-G 2/13/2015 2017 Des Moines (USHL) 5 games 2,75 GAA .909 sv%
                          Graham Lillibridge-LD 1/29/2015 2017 or 2018 Muskegon (USHL) 5 games 0 pts.
                          Luke Stevens-LW 4/25/2014 Nobles Prep
                          Billy Sweezey-RD 2/2/2014 Chicago (USHL) 13 games 1 assist
                          Dante Palecco-LW 11/21/2013 Muskegon (USHL) 8 games 1 goal
                          Robbie DeMontis-LW 10/30/2013 Muskegon (USHL) 10 games 1 goal 4 assists
                          Mitchell Smith-LW 4/9/2013 Dubuque (USHL) 13 games 4 goals 5 assists
                          Evan Smith-LW 4/9/2013 Dubuque (USHL) 13 games 5 goals 4 assists
                          Will D'Orsi-RW 11/18/2012 Lincoln (USHL) 13 games 6 goals 3 assists
                          Nolan Aibel-RW 9/19/2012 Nanaimo (BCHL) 8 games 2 assists
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

Yale Freshman Snively Helps Leads the Bulldogs to Early Success

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...ate_impact.php

Making an impact early in one’s career is the hope for every hockey player entering college. For one Yale freshman, the road to New Haven was long, but getting to school this fall and contributing on the ice immediately made it into a dream start for both him and his fellow Bulldogs.

Comment

Originally posted by goblue78 View Post
                              The only thing more fun than 3 points in Cambridge and Hanover is watching Bob Gaudet complain to the referees.
                              He would make a good actor, reminds me of Gene Hackman in Hoosiers.
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                                He would make a good actor, reminds me of Gene Hackman in Hoosiers.
                                Please don't tell me he's bringing some drunk off the street as an assistant...

Comment

Working...
                                X