Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yale Bulldogs 2015-2016 season. Lets get offensive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yale Bulldogs 2015-2016 season. Lets get offensive!

Originally posted by NinoBrown View Post
    Thanks for the recos LT!

My membership at Morys is probably not active anymore. Do you still need one to go there?
    Yes.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

some highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNMFvXB7kyo#t=49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1u5uBS4GyQ

Comment

Originally posted by NinoBrown View Post
        Thanks for the recos LT!

My membership at Morys is probably not active anymore. Do you still need one to go there?
        You don't need a membership to drink/eat at Temple Bar in the rear of Mory's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Let's Go BLUE!!! View Post
          You don't need a membership to drink/eat at Temple Bar in the rear of Mory's.
          I am a member and they always ask me for my membership # when I infrequently go to the Temple Bar.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
            I am a member and they always ask me for my membership # when I infrequently go to the Temple Bar.

I'm a member also. I've been asked every time I visit, but it is not a requirement to drink/eat at the the bar. It appears to me that they ask for your membership # to see if you have an outstanding tab.

Comment

Feed from Clarkson, I believe it is free. http://www.clarksonathletics.tv/mhoc...122/index.html
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

I'm sick of ties

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
                  I'm sick of ties
                  For that stinker, they move up a spot in the PWR. Go figure. The team basically disappeared after the Hayden goal and were very lucky to get out of Cheel with a tie. Hitchcock was also injured in that mess of a game. They cannot rely on Lyon for every game.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

For that stinker, they move up a spot in the PWR. Go figure. The team basically disappeared after the Hayden goal and were very lucky to get out of Cheel with a tie. Hitchcock was also injured in that mess of a game. They cannot rely on Lyon for every game.
                    I can't remember the last time Yale was outplayed so badly in the 3rd period.

Comment

For that stinker.......
                      Seems like every team that plays Clarkson thinks they had a stinker of a game. They are a better team than most people think and if not for Lewis messing up behind the net and giving Yale their 2nd goal, Clarkson wins that game. Yep they badly outplayed Yale in the 3rd and OT but they have done that to a number of teams this year. Good luck with SLU tonight and getting some past Hayton. Clarkson will have it's hands full with Bruno.
                      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                        Seems like every team that plays Clarkson thinks they had a stinker of a game. They are a better team than most people think and if not for Lewis messing up behind the net and giving Yale their 2nd goal, Clarkson wins that game. Yep they badly outplayed Yale in the 3rd and OT but they have done that to a number of teams this year. Good luck with SLU tonight and getting some past Hayton. Clarkson will have it's hands full with Bruno.
                        I was just going to comment about how Clarkson is a much stronger team then people give them credit for. Also, I was going to point out how they almost always seem to play well in the 3rd period. We found that out the hard way just last week. However, you beat me to it!
                        St. Lawrence Skating Saints Hockey

6 time ECAC Champions: 1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001
                        4 time ECAC Runner-Ups: 1964, 1987, 1991, 1999
                        2 time ECAC Cleary Cup Champions: 2000, 2007
                        16 NCAA Tournament Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2007
                        9 NCAA Frozen Four Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1988, 2000
                        2 time NCAA Tournament Runner-Ups: 1961, 1988

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                          Yale almost always gets better as the game goes on and is usually a very good 3rd period team. Props to Clarkson for reversing that.

Comment

streaming http://saintsathletics.com/sports/20...x?path=mhockey

Comment

Good solid road win, although we always seem make things interesting.

Comment

Good win, well deserved for outplaying SLU for 3/4ths of the game. Great rebound from last night against another team that gives Yale fits. Great hustle by Hart on the GWG.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X