Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yale Bulldogs 2015-2016 season. Lets get offensive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yale Bulldogs 2015-2016 season. Lets get offensive!

Nice discussion about Yale and Harvard as well as props for Joe Snively's great debut. About 5 minutes into the segment. https://***********/collegehockey/st...23982407229440
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
      Nice discussion about Yale and Harvard as well as props for Joe Snively's great debut. About 5 minutes into the segment. https://***********/collegehockey/st...23982407229440
      Thanks for the link

Comment

Nothing worse than losing a game that you dominated. Need a W tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
          Nothing worse than losing a game that you dominated. Need a W tomorrow night.
          No doubt, they ran into a hot goaltender and also left Lyon out to dry on a couple of the goals. Doherty left game, not sure why in first period.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

No doubt, they ran into a hot goaltender and also left Lyon out to dry on a couple of the goals. Doherty left game, not sure why in first period.
            knee,didn`t
            see how it happened.

Comment

I saw him being helped back to the locker room after the first period. Did not look very good.

I'll take the blame for this one for attending. Won't be there tonight. Thanks for the Notty Pine recommendation, LT.

Comment

Originally posted by goblue78 View Post
                I saw him being helped back to the locker room after the first period. Did not look very good.

I'll take the blame for this one for attending. Won't be there tonight. Thanks for the Notty Pine recommendation, LT.
                Highlight of your night, The Notty Pine. I have been there twice and Yale got killed both games, so join the club!
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Highlight of your night, The Notty Pine. I have been there twice and Yale got killed both games, so join the club!
                  How much for you guys to come back next year?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    How much for you guys to come back next year?
                    Nah, i heard they were giving away free newspapers at Cornell, gonna head there instead.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

Yale 2 Union 1 OT

A win is a win, but I'm starting to have flashbacks from last year and the struggle to score goals.

Comment

Re: Yale 2 Union 1 OT

What OT takes away, OT gives.
                        I didn't see the game, but on the Live Box it shows Ted Hart getting two hooking penalties exactly 2 minutes apart. How is that possible? Was it a second hook before they'd stopped play on the first hook?

Comment

I won't be able to make it up to New Haven this weekend, but I'm curious if there's any quick way between the city and Providence without a car; and also a quick way to get to Hamden from the city as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Hockey View Post
                            I won't be able to make it up to New Haven this weekend, but I'm curious if there's any quick way between the city and Providence without a car; and also a quick way to get to Hamden from the city as well.
                            The Northeast Regional and Acela Express (Amtrak trains) connect NYC, New Haven, and Providence. Wallingford/Meriden looks to be the closest you'll get to Hamden; NE Regional only.
                            Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 11-20-2015, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Yale is finally having a home game! Time to go and yell at the dirty color stealers. I'll get to see if the refs' love for Cornell is as blatant when they're not playing RPI.
                              RPI Pep Band
                              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                                I'll get to see if the refs' love for Cornell is as blatant when they're not playing RPI.
                                If last weekend is an indication we may actually deserve this criticism for once.

Should be a very good game. God knows what the world is coming to where Yale's running the left wing lock and we aren't.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X