• Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota State Mavericks @ North Dakota Fighting Sioux 1/8-9/10

One Down...
    One to go....

Sweep, Sweep, Sweep...

Esox
    ESOX
    Badger Fan at heart, but its hard not to love the Sioux...

A friend will bail you out of jail.
    A true friend will be sitting next to you in Jail.
    A teamate will open the door of the cop car so you don't go to jail.

Freshman demands... I Want:
    to go toe 2 toe W/ Ron Hextall in his prime..
    to watch the 1980 National champioship game live..
    Dave haxstall to smile..
    to shoot on Ed Belfour in his prime...
    the annual water polo game back, and make it real this time...

Comment

I thought that Jutting was very premature yanking Cook; now I find out he hurt his back, and Murdock is apparently en route to Grand Forks.

I hope it is a very minor injury.

The Mavs got owned tonight.
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Revenge of the ....

*******http://www.jenisfamous.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/revenge-of-the-nerds.jpg********
        *******http://www.msumavericks.com/images/2009/9/3/medium_juttingmug0228.jpg********
        'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Has Channing Boe's Jock been found yet?

Sioux Sweep
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Yeah, Boe didn't have the best game. A couple bad penalties and then got burnt on the 1st two Sioux goals.
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Zajac looked like nothing ever happened to him. He played great. I was impressed with Fratin too. He still has those soft hands. When you are young it doesn't take long to get your legs back but the hands can get a bit rusty. Hopefully he can pot one tonight.

Comment

The Sioux played very solid; I thought for a stretch there in the 2nd, the Mavs had an opportunity to get back in the game, but just couldn't put it together.

Really not good, Mavs, not good at all. Last time they looked this bad, they came back out for the next game Saturday and beat a very tough Wisconsin That game was in Mankato, however
                Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
                Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

2-goal scorer Knight for UND is out 4-6 weeks after his hattrick attempt last night with less than a minute to go (crashed into the goal post).

He's replaced by Cichy in the lineup for tonight's game.
                  I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Never noticed the wdaz on the blue and red lines on boards. I wonder how much that advertising cost, and how much to my cheaper smaller beer it contributed to. I was bummed to see 24oz not 32oz anymore
                    THE University of North Dakota FIGHTING SIOUX

National Championships:
                    1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000

WCHA Regular Season Championships:
                    1958, 1963, 1965, 1967, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2011

Fan of:
                    University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey
                    University of Oregon Ducks Football
                    San Francisco Giants
                    Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

A well-earned sweep for UND.
                      The Sioux needed those 4 points. Gregoire with a monster 4 goal weekend. Great to see him breakout. The line of Gregoire/VV/Frattin had chances all game, both games.

Good luck the rest of the way, Mavs.
                      Pitlick will be a great player for MSUM in the future.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                      X