Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Force @ UNO Oct 23 and 24: We can roll out a new arena but not a Series Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Air Force @ UNO Oct 23 and 24: We can roll out a new arena but not a Series Threa

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Who cares about all that? The Taco Cannon makes it's debut, that's the big thing.
    My one and only hope is that someone gets Maude Flandersed.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Re: Air Force @ UNO Oct 23 and 24: We can roll out a new arena but not a Series Threa

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      My one and only hope is that someone gets Maude Flandersed.
      Going to be tough but I hope it will happen.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Actually being here is surreal.

Comment

As someone who grew up in Kansas City, who had Royals season tickets from '76-'81 and having attended upwards of 1000 Royals games before I moved to Omaha in 1990, this has been a pretty special night all around.

Hard to put into words, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
            As someone who grew up in Kansas City, who had Royals season tickets from '76-'81 and having attended upwards of 1000 Royals games before I moved to Omaha in 1990, this has been a pretty special night all around.

Hard to put into words, really.
            Didn't end up with a chance to watch last night, which was probably a plus. Sounds like they had a few minor glitches with the feed for the first night. But I was listening and if we can make the clink loud with 7,000 this might become one of the loudest arenas in the country. Crowd, PA it all is pretty clear over the radio from proximity. Not going to lie, the horn at the end of the first intermission kind of made me jump, drowned out Terry.
            University of Wisconsin - River Falls Men's and Women's Hockey Broadcaster 2007-2012
            University of Nebraska at Omaha Intermission/Post Game Host and Statistician 2012-2014
            https://twitter.com/SilversSports

Comment

One of the subtleties of the game last night that I got kind of a kick out of because I don't know if anybody else noticed.

Derek Shepherd was one of the referees last night.

Derek Shepherd was one of the referees in UNO's first ever game in program history on 10-17-97 as well.
              Last edited by Red Cows; 10-24-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                One of the subtleties of the game last night that I got kind of a kick out of because I don't know if anybody else noticed.

Derek Shepherd was one of the referees last night.

Derek Shepherd was one of the referees in UNO's first ever game in program history on 10-17-97 as well.
                And we won both, despite him officiating
                UNO Maverick fan and Gopher hater, stuck in Husky country...

Comment

Working...
                X