Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMU vs MTU: How the Tables Have Turned....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NMU vs MTU: How the Tables Have Turned....

And right on cue, even with the lead Northern goons it up on Petan.
    2005-2006: 7-25-6
    2006-2007: 18-17-5
    2007-2008: 14-20-5
    2008-2009: 6-25-7
    2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

But overall Tech just looks out of sync out there, nothing clicking for them at all. The 5 minute power play looking really really bad for us. Definitely not the same team as last season for Tech

Comment

NMU looked amazing. I don't remember the last time I watched them play that well. Great job!
        Go Cats!

Comment

Ugly, ugly, ugly. Nothing went well for us, 90% of that due to the play of NMU, but man when we looked bad we looked bad. NMU's passing was crisp, quick and accurate, we missed so many passes and gave them the puck so many times that is just killed any and all momentum. I completely disagreed with the major against Jackson though, he never made a move to hit knee to knee, he just was skating as was NMU's player and they hit knee to knee, neither players fault, just an unfortunate event.

Comment

That was the best game I've seen NMU play in a long long time. Tolvanen had some huge saves, only two Wildcat penalties, and a HUGE 5 minute kill.

Comment

I thought the first period was pretty bad by both teams but NMU certainly outplayed Tech the rest of the way.
              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Tech looked awful on Friday night and the lack of production on the major penalty power play really hurt. It took Tech about 4:30 to get the power play established in the NMU zone. That just can't happen. Everytime I see a bad game on a big ice, I just wonder if it really throws off the players. You might think "It's only 15 feet" but if you've ever played hockey it seems HUGE when you are out there

Saturday night was a nice bounce back. Too bad they stunk it up Friday and couldn't get a sweep. We've already booked two losses that are going to be "wish we had those back" in February.

Ryan
                Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                Originally posted by geezer
                Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                Originally posted by manurespreader
                ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                  Tech looked awful on Friday night and the lack of production on the major penalty power play really hurt. It took Tech about 4:30 to get the power play established in the NMU zone. That just can't happen. Everytime I see a bad game on a big ice, I just wonder if it really throws off the players. You might think "It's only 15 feet" but if you've ever played hockey it seems HUGE when you are out there

Saturday night was a nice bounce back. Too bad they stunk it up Friday and couldn't get a sweep. We've already booked two losses that are going to be "wish we had those back" in February.

Ryan
                  A split was a reasonable expectation.
                  "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

We've had a winning season, we can be arrogant once in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                      A split was a reasonable expectation.
                      Or we could have expected a Northern sweep with techs luck against NMU...

Comment

Working...
                      X