• Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

LOL

greenway was hauled down? you gotta be kidding me mookie

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Whistles were pocketed halfway through the 3rd. There were no calls being made

That said, Moran absolutely deserved a penalty there.

And greenway was hauled down just like fitz from behind. Demko hurt his childbearing hips thanks to friendly fire
      Ha. Not even close mookie.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        LOL

greenway was hauled down? you gotta be kidding me mookie
        Mookie's right on this one. Glad neither one was called (can I even type "*** for tat"?), but it sure looked like Kim got both arms and his stick wrapped around Greenway's midsection. Anyone have a replay?
        Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
          Mookie's right on this one. Glad neither one was called (can I even type "*** for tat"?), but it sure looked like Kim got both arms and his stick wrapped around Greenway's midsection. Anyone have a replay?

Replays here
          of the back and forth goal mouth rushes start at 3:13 and different angles of Greenway into Demko continue until 4:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post

Replays here
            of the back and forth goal mouth rushes start at 3:13 and different angles of Greenway into Demko continue until 4:08.
            Watch in slow-motion by changing the speed to .5 and Kim's hook is impossible to miss. If O’Regan or Lane was hooked that way, it would've been a certain call, but once again Greenway is penalized for being big. That said, it's hard to tell whether Greenway could have stopped himself from crashing into Demko so hard. Falling at that speed eliminates any control.
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

The hook here does not equate to being hauled down. Not by a long shot. Regardless of that, it was apparent they weren't gonna call a hook on anyone there. Had nothing to do with it being Greenway. I am not labeling Greenway or anything like that, but it sure looked to me like he could have done something, anything other than just pretend Demko was a set of bowling pins.

Comment

wood fell atop sean from his right while sean was spread low. that happens. to come and cry about it, is well....... untoward
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Yep. great game to watch. Really only penalty missed under the circumstances was the slash on Kim.

Comment

Mookie first you say greenway was "hauled down" and now you're comparing it to "falling atop". At least describe what happened accurately. Thankfully demko is fine. If you think it was a hook, so be it. A wash.

Comment

no comparison at all. just typed a couple sentences. didn't mention 1 with the other.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I meant to post this yesterday, but congratulations on the win. I'm preparing for an utter *** kicking this weekend
                        Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Working...
                        X