This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

apparently demko is improving, the kid had him as practicing for the first time in a couple of weeks yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      apparently demko is improving, the kid had him as practicing for the first time in a couple of weeks yesterday
      good news, we kinda need him. Hopefully he passes that protocol thing

Comment

so listed on BCI Joe/Grant posted a list of ASN affiliates and there are none here in soggy Sonoma County California . The BC site isnt streaming the game either for the fee? Is this because NESN and the ASN have the rights? W T F am i going to do without seeing a BC-BU tilt? Fivehole12, can you stream it on your phone? lol

Comment

My thoughts on Saturday's game...
          I expect the Pats to win, therefore, I will be able to see them play the Stillers next weekend.
          If they happen to lose, I will be very happy that I didn't stay home to see it.

I'll be at Agganis on Saturday night to witness JY1K.

BTW... check out the BIG NEWS in Hockey East this weekend.
          BC/BU rivalry
          Possibly York's 1000th win.
          BU on the road to kazillionth win.
          DON'T MEAN NUTTIN'!

'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            I expect the Pats to win, therefore, I will be able to see them play the Stillers next weekend.

BC/BU rivalry
            DON'T MEAN NUTTIN'!

We'll probably see two ties.

Comment

Traffic for me at least was surprisingly light this morning even considering MLK weekend. Maybe getting to Conte at 6 won't be a complete horror show.

Comment

BC/BU rivalry
                DON'T MEAN NUTTIN'!

good, but you gonna stream on your phone for me?

Comment

No reply

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                    Traffic for me at least was surprisingly light this morning even considering MLK weekend. Maybe getting to Conte at 6 won't be a complete horror show.
                    Friday am traffic always 'seems' light but the s*it show is always there in the afternoon.
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                      Friday am traffic always 'seems' light but the s*it show is always there in the afternoon.
                      Beat me to it. I honestly don't get it but I've had Fridays where I've flown into Boston but getting from the office over to Agganis, which is at most 2 1/2 miles, has taken 45 minutes.

I will say the 6pm start will help. One of our games (was it Michigan?) was at 6pm earlier and it was pretty easy getting over there.

Comment

Stream? Waaaaht... u want me to pee on my phone? Fawgeddaboudit.
                        I'll give you score updates as they happen though. Flip phone open. One finger pressing key pad for like 5 minutes, to say, BC 4, BU 0. You want the goal scorer?... that's ten minutes.
                        Maybe I'll just calll ya.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I saw this new phone though. My wife just speaks into it and it types out the message! Holy Crap!!! That chit is unbelievable!!!!
                          Maybe I'll get me one of those some day.

Comment

I saw this new phone though. My wife just speaks into it and it types out the message! Holy Crap!!! That chit is unbelievable!!!!
                            Maybe I'll get me one of those some day.
                            Talk and text works just fine for me. Don't need to check my email, ain't on Myface, don't care what's going on in the outside world until I turn on the news at 6.

Comment

I actually use this logic on a regular basis.
                              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

BC/BU rivalry
                                DON'T MEAN NUTTIN'!

I will be able to see them play the Stillers next weekend.
                                With Antonio Brown and DeAngelo Williams having just been ruled out they're gonna have a tough row to hoe.

Comment

Working...
                                X