• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU Recruiting Update, Part 4

It's official.

The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Both Heisenberg and Cawlidge Hawkey Insider list Fensore as a 2020 recruit.
      https://***********/CHInsider/status...04913382768642

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
        Both Heisenberg and Cawlidge Hawkey Insider list Fensore as a 2020 recruit.
        https://***********/CHInsider/status...04913382768642
        Correction: Heisenberg has Fensore as a 2019 recruit, Cawlidge Hawkey lists him as 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
          Correction: Heisenberg has Fensore as a 2019 recruit, Cawlidge Hawkey lists him as 2020.
          The uncertainty principle.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
              Sebrango replacement?
              I think it is probably a combination of Sebrango and O'Connell decommitting, and the new rule increasing the dressing skaters from 18 to 19. This rule will probably result in most teams dressing 7 defensemen a game, and up the ideal minimum defensemen on a roster going from 8 to 9.

Comment

I have to think it is 2019. Other than Nik Olsson, has anyone come to BU from USNDTP that did a year of juniors after their U-18 year?
                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

6'1" center from Missassauga is BU's third '03, joining Jeremy Wilmer and Tyler Boucher

I have to think it is 2019. Other than Nik Olsson, has anyone come to BU from USNDTP that did a year of juniors after their U-18 year?
                  Fensore arrives in 2019, along with Case McCarthy and Alex Vlasic.

Comment

6'4", 210 RD was also All-Tournament at the Jr. Chowder Cup and a teammate to fellow commit Danny Zhilkin.

Comment

Wow, busy time on the recruiting front. I guess this is always a busy time of year - when all the summer tournaments take place.

Comment

6'4", 210 RD was also All-Tournament at the Jr. Chowder Cup and a teammate to fellow commit Danny Zhilkin.
                        NeutralZone gave Schmidt a 4.75 ranking (out of 5). Given that 5s are very rare, that is an impressive number. Of course, it doesn't mean much this early, but I guess this guy is a high-end recruit.

Comment

2019 recruit Robert Mastrosimone (Chicago Steel) scored the first two goals for the US U18 Selects in a 6-0 win over the Czechs in Hlinka-Gretzky Cup opener.

Last edited by Rogie21; 08-07-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

2019 recruit Robert Mastrosimone (Chicago Steel) scored the first two goals for the US U18 Selects in a 6-0 win over the Czechs in Hlinka-Gretzky Cup opener.

Rogie - since he will be on the Steel again this coming season, is he the type of player that could get added to the USNDTP U18s at some point late in the year, if he does very well in the USHL? I think O'Regan was added for a few games his last year at St. Sebs, I feel like there have been others. Would he be able to age-wise?

Comment

Rogie - since he will be on the Steel again this coming season, is he the type of player that could get added to the USNDTP U18s at some point late in the year, if he does very well in the USHL? I think O'Regan was added for a few games his last year at St. Sebs, I feel like there have been others. Would he be able to age-wise?
                              The U18s add have added players from the USHL when needed to skate a full complement in the case of injuries. If Mastrosimone has another strong season, he'd be a candidate. Last year after a slow start he put up 45 points and was named to the USHL All-Rookie team despite being one of the youngest players in the league. USA Hockey might want to give him a look since he came close to making last year's U17 team. NHL Prospects posted some of his highlights from last year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=gVhKnl1HseM

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X