Mankato @ St. Cloud: Anybody Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mankato @ St. Cloud: Anybody Care?

didn't this team score 3.6 gpg last year?

Comment

looks like we'll get our first look at Pawloski tomorrow night.

Comment

Not sure where the 30 shots came from for MSU. Besides the penalty shot I only remember aa couple saves from Lindgren that weren't basic saves.

Comment

Originally posted by RL3AO View Post
          Not sure where the 30 shots came from for MSU. Besides the penalty shot I only remember aa couple saves from Lindgren that weren't basic saves.
          I'm not sure what your point is. "Basic saves" are still shots on goal for the purpose of game stats.
          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Sorry. I meant it from a point where it didn't seem like MSU had that many chances. I was surprised to see they had 30 shots at the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
              Huggins is apparently not going to be the answer. Williams recovered from a bad sophomore year. Huggins not so much. Not that it matters when you can't score.
              If you want to add Huggins to the list of problems, he's no higher than #19 on the list. He's played a couple fantastic games this season.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                If you want to add Huggins to the list of problems, he's no higher than #19 on the list. He's played a couple fantastic games this season.
                I must have missed them. What's his save %?
                My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

I agree that Huggins isn't the big problem right now (Zero goals = Zero wins) but "fantastic games"? That's a stretch

Comment

I don't think he is the problem. I thought they may go to another goalie with some line changes to mix it ALL up. You can't win if you don't score but you won't win many giving up 4.

Comment

Huggins was good enough tonight. Now nine periods without a goal. Unbelievable.

Comment

Ok weekend for the Huskies.
                        Originally posted by SJHovey
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        Originally posted by Brenthoven
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Fantastic weekend for SCSU. Great start to the season and hopefully we don't have to worry about the whole .500 record and the NCAA tournament this year. First two lines looked really good defensively and three straight shutouts for Lindgren. Hope Ethan Prow is okay.

Comment

His 2nd game against UNO was a great game, his D just hung him out to dry on 2 breakaways
                            UNO Maverick fan and Gopher hater, stuck in Husky country...

Comment

Working...
                            X