NMU Wildcats 2015-2016 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NMU Wildcats 2015-2016 Season Thread

Does anyone know why NMU Junior Defenseman Zach Urban (6'3" 205lbs) is no longer on the team????

Comment

• After talking to some folks in the Athletic Department today I can confirm the video board story is true and will be ready for the exhibition game against Victoria on October 1st. 4 sided board will be hung at center.

Comment

Originally posted by NMU Fan View Post
        After talking to some folks in the Athletic Department today I can confirm the video board story is true and will be ready for the exhibition game against Victoria on October 1st. 4 sided board will be hung at center.
        That will be a really nice addition to the arena.

Comment

NMU signs Walt Kyle's final 2016-17 recruit Forward Luke Voltin (6'0" 195lbs) Blaine, MN - Penticton Vees (BCHL)....

Comment

• Is there a certain section(s) NMU fans generally sit in at the Resch? Finally going to make it up there this season. I prefer not to be in a sea of red.

Comment

• Originally posted by NMU Fan View Post
              Is there a certain section(s) NMU fans generally sit in at the Resch? Finally going to make it up there this season. I prefer not to be in a sea of red.
              Check with the NMU ticket office.
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaCat View Post
                While visiting Marquette at the end of last month, I heard that the scoreboards were moving to the walls behind the goals and a video board would be hung at center ice. I never stepped inside the Berry to check.
                No video board yet. We're 22 days until the home exhibition game against Victoria, and 34 days until our first home conference game. I don't think they can get it done in this short of a time frame.

http://www.acs.nmu.edu/campics/berry.jpg
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  No video board yet. We're 22 days until the home exhibition game against Victoria, and 34 days until our first home conference game. I don't think they can get it done in this short of a time frame.

http://www.acs.nmu.edu/campics/berry.jpg
                  I was told yesterday the scoreboard will be taken down this Monday (9/12) and they will start installing the video board on Friday (9/16).

Comment

I was told yesterday the scoreboard will be taken down this Monday (9/12) and they will start installing the video board on Friday (9/16).
                    That would be fantastic! Can't wait to watch on the webcam!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      That would be fantastic! Can't wait to watch on the webcam!

I've also been told it'll be 8 feet by 15 feet. This is simply what I've gathered. I can't wait to see it. I may have to peek in on Friday.

Also, they've already installed the new scoreboards on the walls behind each net. If I knew how to post photos from my phone, I would. Very nice touch.

Comment

Keegan Ward got his money's worth:

https://twitter.com/USHLHockeyOps/st...20062226911232
                        https://twitter.com/USHLHockeyOps/st...20228145184768
                        https://twitter.com/USHLHockeyOps/st...20530558767104

(1 of 3) Keegan Ward @OmahaLancers will be suspended for 3 different infractions that occurred in the same altercation.
                        (2 of 3) 2 games for Fighting with Less than Five Minutes Remaining in Regulation,
                        (3 of 3) 2 games for Deliberately Removing an Opponent's Helmet During an Altercation, and 4 games for an Aggressor.

That's dang impressive.

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

I've also been told it'll be 8 feet by 15 feet. This is simply what I've gathered. I can't wait to see it. I may have to peek in on Friday.

Also, they've already installed the new scoreboards on the walls behind each net. If I knew how to post photos from my phone, I would. Very nice touch.
                          So the scoreboards are moving to the walls behind Sections 6 & 16 with the center becoming a 4-sided video board?
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            So the scoreboards are moving to the walls behind Sections 6 & 16 with the center becoming a 4-sided video board?
                            Correct.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone was planning to go support the Wildcats at the Florida College Hockey Classic Tournament in Estero, Florida this December? Tickets go on sale this Friday @ 10am.

http://germainarena.com/2016/12/flor.../#.V9leoo-cFaQ
                              "I find that the most trouble encountered with quotes on the internet is figuring out their authenticity"
                              -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I really wanted to, and the wife and I were all set to request time off right when the schedule came out. We were looking forward to the trip.

Then we saw the cost of airline tickets and went "Oh, Hell no."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X