Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NMU Wildcats 2015-2016 Season Thread

noticed it up on wcha.com already.
    looks pretty slick, and that font is nice n toothy.
    Bowling Green St. Univ. '88 SUNY Potsdam '79

Comment

And the NMU/Wisconsin series is ruined by a Packers' home game AGAIN
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        The NMU-Wisconsin series has had better attendance on Packer home weekends.
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          Goddammit. Hotel rooms are going to be non-existent, or a**rapingly expensive. I am not paying $300+ per night for a Goddammed room because of the *ing Packers.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
            The NMU-Wisconsin series has had better attendance on Packer home weekends.
            If that brings out locals I guess that's a good thing... I know a fair amount of people that have wanted to use this as a weekend road trip, but that isn't happening for the 2nd time now however... Two years ago seemed dead on Saturday night when I was there... I have a hard time seeing the Packers making this better...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Goddammit. Hotel rooms are going to be non-existent, or a**rapingly expensive. I am not paying $300+ per night for a Goddammed room because of the *ing Packers.
              Generally you can still get reasonable rooms for Friday night. Saturday is where the price and two night minimum get attached.
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                Generally you can still get reasonable rooms for Friday night. Saturday is where the price and two night minimum get attached.
                FYI-I've heard from my fellow Packer fans that many Green Bay hotels are switching to 3-night minimums for the upcoming season. Have not confirmed myself, but if that is the case Friday night rooms will be hard to come by.

Comment

Kraft Hockeyville

https://www.krafthockeyville.com/

Marquette's Lakeview arena has made it to the top four. The old home of NMU and still the tired home of a lot of hockey in Marquette. Voting is open for 2 days to see who makes the semi finals. Winner of it all gets $150,000 and Lakeview could use it. Hoping for some help. 50 votes a day per email, you can text as well but it takes much much longer. Maybe someone has some Reddit contacts to help (John Scott)

Appreciate anything one can do. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
                    Kraft Hockeyville

Marquette's Lakeview arena has made it to the top four. The old home of NMU and still the tired home of a lot of hockey in Marquette. Voting is open for 2 days to see who makes the semi finals. Winner of it all gets $150,000 and Lakeview could use it. Hoping for some help. 50 votes a day per email, you can text as well but it takes much much longer. Maybe someone has some Reddit contacts to help (John Scott)

I cast my votes for Marquette. Good luck!
                    LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                      I cast my votes for Marquette. Good luck!
                      Thanks I know the rink in the Soo was in this a few years ago and I voted

Comment

• Originally posted by giwan View Post
                        Kraft Hockeyville

You can also vote by texting the word Lakeview to 35350. Please take a few moments to help the Original home of the NMU Wildcats. Please share with friends & fans!

Comment

Who's the *hat in the Iron Rangers jersey? Because every time I watch the Lakeview hype video, I want to reach through my computer screen and strangle him until he stops using his hack "radio voice" in normal conversation.

Other than the one guy with the fake radio voice, the overall video is pretty good!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRVTjx4yQUk
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Who's the *hat in the Iron Rangers jersey? Because every time I watch the Lakeview hype video, I want to reach through my computer screen and strangle him until he stops using his hack "radio voice" in normal conversation.

Other than the one guy with the fake radio voice, the overall video is pretty good!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRVTjx4yQUk
                            I thought he did a pretty nice job overall. But feel free to rip a kid who volunteered a few hours of his time to help his community. I'll give nothing but a big tap of the stick to all of the talent and production crew who gave of their time. Terrific job!

Comment

• Originally posted by giwan View Post
                              Kraft Hockeyville

An email was even sent out to us students today by President Erickson urging everybody to vote. It's great to see everybody in the Marquette community on board with this! It's been getting lots of attention everywhere!

Comment

NMU Hockey Adds (3) Recruits For 2016-17

Darien Craighead
                                Surrey, B.C. | Chilliwack (BCHL) | Forward | 6'1" 170lbs

Collin Peters
                                Sheboygan, Wis. | Lincoln (USHL) | Forward | 6'0" 165lbs

Rylan Yaremko
                                Spirit River, Alta. | West Kelowna (BCHL) | Defenseman | 6'3" 205lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X