Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEA ooc 2015-16 (let us not suck like last year - yes that is you umo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEA ooc 2015-16 (let us not suck like last year - yes that is you umo)

5-0-1 out of the chute isn't bad. too bad maine chit the bed like we've grown to expect
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: HEA ooc 2015-16 (let us not suck like last year - yes that is you umo)

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    5-0-1 out of the chute isn't bad. too bad maine chit the bed like we've grown to expect
    Good to see 2-0 against the NCHC. I have come to root for Hockey East for all OOC games. It only helps us out come tourney time - NCHC proved it last year.

Comment

What to puck do you expect with a belly full bratwurst, beer and 3 skaters on the ice all night? Chheescchhhhem!
      sure why not

Comment

I'd rather tie Sparty 3-3 than be a ****ed off M******* Boston hockey fan and twice on Sundays

Comment

Originally posted by CenMEBlackBearFan View Post
          I'd rather tie Sparty 3-3 than be a ****ed off M******* Boston hockey fan and twice on Sundays
          yah yah yah.... did you SEE umass won on the road??!? all y'all should be embarrassed.

(speaking of, is cc just going to drop hockey? really, what else is there left to do now?)
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I is curious as to whether the eicheless derrières will get by onion.
            sure why not

Comment

Vermont is making no promises early this year as we start with 5 games versus top 10 teams

Minnesota
              Neb-Omaha (2)
              North Dakota (2)

wont be too bummed if we go 2-3.
              New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                Vermont is making no promises early this year as we start with 5 games versus top 10 teams

Minnesota
                Neb-Omaha (2)
                North Dakota (2)

Personally I would be pleased (for the good of the conference and whatnot) if you guys can split those series. At least then you aren't hurting the rest of ours pairwise.
                BS UMass Lowell 2015
                PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

It was the ref's fault right mookie? Everyone else is beating the EZAC team and you guys lay an egg
                  BS UMass Lowell 2015
                  PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                    I is curious as to whether the eicheless derrières will get by onion.
                    Buwahahahahahahaha. Mook
                    sure why not

Comment

PC1-0-1 against Nacho so far.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

And BU loses to a team that tied Sacred Heart last night......

Comment

Still like watching paint dry but nice win for vermont

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post

Minnesota
                            Neb-Omaha (2)
                            North Dakota (2)

OK I take it back Cats beat Minn 3-0
                            New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Brutal night for the top 9...

BC and Harvard idle
                              #2 BU lost
                              #3 Duluth lost
                              #4 Nodak tied
                              #6 Minnesota State lost
                              #7 PC tied
                              #9 Minnesota lost

1-4-2 on the night with only Denver winning (as of now)
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                              X