X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    0 for 2
    can't recall jack writing about other schools.

you know? what is it?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
      I don't know, and it's so disastrous of an accusation to make, it's not fair to the players to even speculate who could've done it, or in what context.
      it's outright crazy!!!!

hoky seems to know. would "make bc fans happy". he the chicago tweeter source?

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        No one threw a game, let's relax. Only BU fans would entertain that to justify losing to a far superior team.

Let's not allow slandering of quality kids to occur
        Not entertaining it or presenting it as credible, just that it's there and not coming from some mope with 25 followers (there's one of these guys two floating the same rumor). Presented only for reference, since the pieces were brought up by others.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Not entertaining it or presenting it as credible, just that it's there and not coming from some mope with 25 followers (there's one of these guys two floating the same rumor). Presented only for reference, since the pieces were brought up by others.
          hoky gave clues.

"don't bet on it"

so what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            hoky gave clues.

"don't bet on it"

so what is it?
            Lower-level (is that possible?) gambling offense?
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
              I know
              But these are good kids and players. Just watch last two minutes of game and you tell me if BU didn't leave it out there

A scandal doesn't mean throwing a game

Comment

How bout those Patriots!!!!!

Comment

Lower-level (is that possible?) gambling offense?
                  so football on saturday & sunday?

can't begin to imagine.

.... a reason why greer jumped ship? escape being attached??

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    No one threw a game, let's relax. Only BU fans would entertain that to justify losing to a far superior team.

Besides, I don't think Roberto would still be on the team if it involved throwing the national championship. He would probably need a lawyer. I've been told it has something to do with him, hence that's why he is suspended, but on a real minor level of gambling. Either way, the globe should be breaking the story this week. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rando878 View Post
                      Besides, I don't think Roberto would still be on the team if it involved throwing the national championship. He would probably need a lawyer. I've been told it has something to do with him, hence that's why he is suspended, but on a real minor level of gambling. Either way, the globe should be breaking the story this week. We shall see.
                      first post.
                      joined today.

are you hoky v2 to let us know?!?! (mookie would be ok with that )

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post

and really

would ANY OF US want to 'entertain' this for anything?!?!?!
                        school would drop the program yesterday is this actually came out!!

Comment

Nope,
                          Give away is s coherent paragraph

Comment

Poor rover. His head will explode if this is a Bu gambling thing!

BTW, if it's just one player involved, i wouldn't really consider that a scandal. Meaningless speculation right now anyway.

Comment

I think alot of people have heard alot of different whispers... I have heard that a BU player (who mysteriously hasn't played all year) is being investigated by FBI for wagering on FF. (along with a few former players)

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                and really

would ANY OF US want to 'entertain' this for anything?!?!?!
                                school would drop the program yesterday is this actually came out!!
                                More importantly didn't happen
                                Nothing what so ever to do with the games, play etc

Comment

Working...
                                X