This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
    I missed it guys. What happened to Roberto?
    He hasn't played a single game this year and I don't know if Quinn has said why. Perhaps he said violation of team rules.

Comment

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

I hope people realize this is the 96's year. These guys are 98's
      Find it hard to believe there are not better 96 players out there, Conor Garland for one. Garland led CHL last year in scoring, this year he had 82 points, next closest is around 58. USA hockey is to obsessed with natl Dev team. You tell me these 98 F's are better than Garlsnd? Don't make me laugh.
      We are not going to win if the team is built around 97's and acting like 98's should be there. On that note,
      Krys will make team over Fortunato
      Last edited by Hokydad; 12-19-2015, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        We are not going to win if the team is built around 97's and acting like 98's should be there.
        you deservedly get crap for other things but you're right more often than not when it comes to usa hockey

Comment

ok then. oskar time
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bothman View Post
            The All Integrity Team:
            Jeremy Bracco
            AJ Greer

Who else makes the list?
            Yassin Cisse

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Yassin Cisse
              Here are 2 cautionary tales for someone like Greer:

Yasin Cisse
              Wesley Myron

Last I checked both are out of hockey after departing BU mid-season in 2012-13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
                Here are 2 cautionary tales for someone like Greer:

Yasin Cisse
                Wesley Myron

Last I checked both are out of hockey after departing BU mid-season in 2012-13.
                Perhaps, but I think Greer is better than each of them. Still, 12 pts in 55 games? No reason to drop to the floor in tears over his departure.
                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  ok then. oskar time
                  More details/video on Oskar.
                  The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                    Perhaps, but I think Greer is better than each of them. Still, 12 pts in 55 games? No reason to drop to the floor in tears over his departure.
                    Agreed Greer is better than Cisse and Myron. I wonder if this was a rash decision or something that had been brewing all season.

Greer was the youngest Sophomore forward in D-1. IIRC he was supposed to come this year but was accelerated. Makes you wonder about the risks a program takes on 17/18 year-olds with vast potential but are projects versus recruiting the older, more mature and ready player that the B1G legislation wants to limit.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                      The All Integrity Team:
                      Jeremy Bracco
                      AJ Greer

Who else makes the list?
                      Sebastian Laplante. Goalie from Ontario who was at BU for a few weeks in Sept. 2001. Claimed he was homesick and promptly signed with the Calgary Hitmen.
                      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                        It seemed that both of those two had serious attitude issues. I remember both leaving under the pretense that they felt they deserved to be first line players, which was absolutely laughable based on their performance.
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                          Sebastian Laplante. Goalie from Ontario who was at BU for a few weeks in Sept. 2001. Claimed he was homesick and promptly signed with the Calgary Hitmen.
                          You can find his hockey career on the side of a milk carton...

Comment

Wonder if hoky knows what the following is referring to...
                            https://mobile.twitter.com/russbites...06202960506880

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Wonder if hoky knows what the following is referring to...
                              https://mobile.twitter.com/russbites...06202960506880
                              Yes and it's not good. At this stage I wouldn't bet on anything being handled until after season over

Comment

Come on hoky, give a hint as to which program!

Comment

Working...
                                X