Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Penn State Hockey 2015-2016

Originally posted by MakeItLookMean View Post
    It's not just you, they aren't allowing seat selection like most games where you can see what's available. I've tried several times and it does the same thing to me. You might try calling to see if there is anything available.
    ridiculous. guess ill buy tomorrow anywhere in that price range and then try to sit where ever i want.

Comment

Originally posted by ecemleafs View Post
      ridiculous. guess ill buy tomorrow anywhere in that price range and then try to sit where ever i want.
      Did you manage to get your tickets? I bought last minute without having a clue as to the seating. I just bought the two in they offered in the range I picked. When I got there, we had two seats in the row in front of Michigan's band. That wasn't working for me so we ended up moving over several sections and nobody came to claim the seats we were in. That seems fortunate now due to the amount of fans that showed up for that game.

Comment

Now that Penn State is back into the Bracketology mix at #14 and a likely pairing up with BC now due a Hockey East match between 4 and 13, I would like to predict the committee does anything they can for attendance purposes to get PSU into Albany. I think it would be one of the most formidable moves to boost attendance in many years as being first timers into the tournament and with the substantial following Penn State has the relatively short distance to Albany for many in Pennsylvania would be a no brainer for increasing attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
          Now that Penn State is back into the Bracketology mix at #14 and a likely pairing up with BC now due a Hockey East match between 4 and 13, I would like to predict the committee does anything they can for attendance purposes to get PSU into Albany. I think it would be one of the most formidable moves to boost attendance in many years as being first timers into the tournament and with the substantial following Penn State has the relatively short distance to Albany for many in Pennsylvania would be a no brainer for increasing attendance.
          I realize that you're new to this D-1 NCAA Tournament thing but cool your jets. It is still way early.
          Last edited by UMICH; 02-19-2016, 01:29 AM.
          Originally posted by alfablue
          Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
          Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
          I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
            There are still 3 weeks left to play for Penn State. All six games will be tough so we'll just have to see where it all ends up.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItLookMean View Post
              Did you manage to get your tickets? I bought last minute without having a clue as to the seating. I just bought the two in they offered in the range I picked. When I got there, we had two seats in the row in front of Michigan's band. That wasn't working for me so we ended up moving over several sections and nobody came to claim the seats we were in. That seems fortunate now due to the amount of fans that showed up for that game.
              Yeah I managed. Ended up getting lower bowl seats by waiting til last minute and sat where u shudda been in front of band lol. Wish we didn't give that band so much to cheer about... location of seats were great view for only 30 bucks.

Comment

Working...
              X