SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

As a BSU Beaver, I was pullin' for the Huskies tonight despite Ferris being our WCHA representative. I thought SCSU was the best team we opposed all year. You certainly were at the time you beat us in the North Star championship. You had a great year.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      Hey loser, what are you doing in here? Shouldn't you be in the gopher's offseason thread circle jerking your bro's about next year's line combos and how you're going to coach your daughter's squirt team into hating you?
      Why is a fan of a team that is going to the FF and generally in the hunt year after year always so angry? You sound like Richard Sherman after he won the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Why is a fan of a team that is going to the FF and generally in the hunt year after year always so angry? You sound like Richard Sherman after he won the SB.
        This got me laughing. I think for cross cheque, that Angry Birds picture can be applied.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew J Carter View Post
          As a BSU Beaver, I was pullin' for the Huskies tonight despite Ferris being our WCHA representative. I thought SCSU was the best team we opposed all year. You certainly were at the time you beat us in the North Star championship. You had a great year.
          True, they were a very explosive team. Always entertaining to watch.

It would have been nice to see SCSU in the FF but, to be honest, they matched up extremely will with UND, and I'm a little relieved to seem them out. That's a compliment.
          Last edited by burd; 03-27-2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Pretty good showing by the Husky faithful in the stands. Honestly didn't expect to see that many there. These games are such a crap shoot. Its gotten to the point where you can almost just flip a coin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
              Gopher fans know this all too well.
              Indeed
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Congrats to QU, BC, ND and Denver for winning their respective regions. Good Luck in the FF.

Thanks to the SCSU Huskies for an incredible season! Especially the seniors.

We have another Brodzinski coming plus Cholowski, Ahcan, Twin Poehlings, Lizotte, Wahlin, Smith, Driscoll and a healthy Papa... I can't wait. See ya next year.
                Last edited by hockeykrazy; 03-28-2016, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Charlie Lindgren is officially leaving SCSU early to go pro .

Comment

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2016/03/30/...le%2Chockey%5D
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Crappy end to a great season. Defense played awful after being solid most of the year. Lots of talent coming back and up but now a big question mark at goalie.

Comment

I remember when this year's senior class were freshmen and they went to the Frozen Four after winning the McNaughton Cup. At the time, they were saying that it was going to be a monster class, and it turned out to be true. Four good seasons, qualifying for the NCAAs all four years in a row too. If you look at the freshmen this year, you could arguably say that they are actually better than these seniors were when they were freshmen. BlackandRed is right, the biggest question mark is probably in goal now.

Comment

Charlie Lindgren is scheduled to start tonight for the Canadiens at Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by alnike View Post
                            Charlie Lindgren is scheduled to start tonight for the Canadiens at Carolina.
                            And he wins 4 -2! Wish he could have played as well against Ferris State a couple weeks ago.

Must be St. Cloud State night in the NHL. Tonight former St. Cloud State Husky Matt Cullen became the SECOND player in Pittsburgh Penguins franchise history to score goals in the opening minute of multiple periods in a game.

The FIRST to do so? Former St. Cloud State Husky Ryan Malone.

Comment

Good for Charlie. Nice to see. Bet his defensemen played a bit better tonight than the Huskies did against Ferris.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU BlackandRed View Post
                                Good for Charlie. Nice to see. Bet his defensemen played a bit better tonight than the Huskies did against Ferris.
                                The D played badly for Charlie against FSU, but he was fighting the puck a bit that day, too. There was lots of blame to go around for that loss.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X