• Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

great back to the 1 and done come NCAA tournament time

D1 Hockey vacuum of SoCal

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
      SCSU fans talking about class lol
      So you think its just fine to be a dink right after something like that?
      Sorry if I feel that while it may be "fun" to pile on, sometimes not being an ******* is a better way to go. Apparently Gopher fans don't.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        Sorry if I feel that while it may be "fun" to pile on, sometimes not being an ******* is a better way to go. Apparently Gopher fans don't.

I haven't piled on here, but SCSU fans are more than guilty of this, also. And not just a few fans. Yes, much of it is because we're the Gophers and everyone hates us, but don't act as an innocent fanbase.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I haven't piled on here, but SCSU fans are more than guilty of this, also. And not just a few fans. Yes, much of it is because we're the Gophers and everyone hates us, but don't act as an innocent fanbase.
          And our fans that do it are *******s as well.
          But just once..maybe being the bigger man would prevail, but I thibk that's too much to ask.
          Besides...the adage of "you do it so you deserve it" is childish.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I'm sure everyone showed restraint and waited 24 hours after the Holy Cross game.

No?

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              Nor do your fellow Husky fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                Nor do your fellow Husky fans.
                Read below.
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Defense looked so awful out there. The seniors played like garbage. Ferris outskated us and outplayed us in pretty much every facet of the game.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

And our fans that do it are *******s as well.
                    But just once..maybe being the bigger man would prevail, but I thibk that's too much to ask.
                    Besides...the adage of "you do it so you deserve it" is childish.
                    Something about a few bad apples....I literally texted LWB in the last 10 min: "tips glass for my homies" b/c she's one of the GOOD SCSU fans. A rarity, shall we say.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Piling on after a 2 seed loses to a 15 is deserved.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Something about a few bad apples....I literally texted LWB in the last 10 min: "tips glass for my homies" b/c she's one of the GOOD SCSU fans. A rarity, shall we say.
                        She did accuse Wisconsin of "cheating" though when the Wisconsin goalie appeared to throw his stick at a puck.

Not bending a rule. Not getting away with a penalty. Not gamesmanship.

Cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                          An upset is an upset, and crowing about how SCSU is gonna plow through the region...well, some people might have taken exception to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                            Considering at least one 4 seed has won a game 11 straight years, its not an upset anymore when it happens to any of them.
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                              She did accuse Wisconsin of "cheating" though when the Wisconsin goalie appeared to throw his stick at a puck.

Not bending a rule. Not getting away with a penalty. Not gamesmanship.

Cheating.

And I still feel that way...but hey...only been 3 years.
                              Maybe you could move on.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

And I still feel that way...but hey...only been 3 years.
                                Maybe you could move on.
                                Wait... that was you?

LOL

That's SO Jan.

Profound apologies to LWB.

Comment

Working...
                                X