Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Who spells that with an "I." Not Gatorade. Not Powerade. Good thing you aren't teaching the children of America. (Children... Children... Future... Future)
    It's my special brand of 'aid. Actually there's a Kwikaide sold at Kwik Trip so there!

Children are the future!
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      It's my special brand of 'aid. Actually there's a Kwikaide sold at Kwik Trip so there!

Children are the future!
      So the 14th most popular are.... Got it
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Found out today that I asked off next Thursday AND Friday for the North Star (I regularly forget what days I ask off). My liver hurts already.

Memo to LWB: I have developed a taste for Irish Car Bombs. Be afraid.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
          Found out today that I asked off next Thursday AND Friday for the North Star (I regularly forget what days I ask off). My liver hurts already.

You're really testing your stamina! You know the games are Sat-Sun this year, right?

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
            You're really testing your stamina! You know the games are Sat-Sun this year, right?
            Apparently I didn't when I requested the time off! lol

Comment

Oh man this is comedy gold
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post

Be afraid? Really? Ha!

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                DL tests his stamina when he hangs out with HBK and myself.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  Be afraid? Really? Ha!

Whatever. My bar tab on Saturday looked like a G.D. car payment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                    Family style?
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

$7 and $8 Mich Goldens does not equal a good beer tab. Drink better stuff and no fairy juice.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

t-2:18 and counting:{)

Comment

I am going to go out on a limb and predict the Western Michigan will hold St. Cloud to single digit goals both nights.
                          Originally posted by SJHovey
                          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                          Originally posted by Brenthoven
                          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                            I am going to go out on a limb and predict the Western Michigan will hold St. Cloud to single digit goals both nights.
                            That got dangerously close to being wrong
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              That got dangerously close to being wrong
                              That's why it was going out on a limb. The Huskies might score 10 tomorrow night though.
                              Originally posted by SJHovey
                              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                              Originally posted by Brenthoven
                              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Great win tonight. We were dominant from start to finish, great performances all-around, and we're now three points ahead of UND with them tying CC. Better get the sweep tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                                X