Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

    great back to the 1 and done come NCAA tournament time

    D1 Hockey vacuum of SoCal

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
      SCSU fans talking about class lol
      So you think its just fine to be a dink right after something like that?
      Sorry if I feel that while it may be "fun" to pile on, sometimes not being an ******* is a better way to go. Apparently Gopher fans don't.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

      R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

      SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
      Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
      Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
      Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
      Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

      Comment


      • Re: SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

        Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        So you think its just fine to be a dink right after something like that?
        Sorry if I feel that while it may be "fun" to pile on, sometimes not being an ******* is a better way to go. Apparently Gopher fans don't.

        I haven't piled on here, but SCSU fans are more than guilty of this, also. And not just a few fans. Yes, much of it is because we're the Gophers and everyone hates us, but don't act as an innocent fanbase.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I haven't piled on here, but SCSU fans are more than guilty of this, also. And not just a few fans. Yes, much of it is because we're the Gophers and everyone hates us, but don't act as an innocent fanbase.
          And our fans that do it are *******s as well.
          But just once..maybe being the bigger man would prevail, but I thibk that's too much to ask.
          Besides...the adage of "you do it so you deserve it" is childish.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

          R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

          SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
          Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
          Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
          Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
          Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

          Comment


          • Re: SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

            Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            So you think its just fine to be a dink right after something like that?
            Sorry if I feel that while it may be "fun" to pile on, sometimes not being an ******* is a better way to go. Apparently Gopher fans don't.

            I'm sure everyone showed restraint and waited 24 hours after the Holy Cross game.

            No?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              So you think its just fine to be a dink right after something like that?
              Sorry if I feel that while it may be "fun" to pile on, sometimes not being an ******* is a better way to go. Apparently Gopher fans don't.
              Nor do your fellow Husky fans.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                Nor do your fellow Husky fans.
                Read below.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

                R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
                Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
                Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
                Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
                Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

                Comment


                • Re: SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

                  Defense looked so awful out there. The seniors played like garbage. Ferris outskated us and outplayed us in pretty much every facet of the game.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

                  Comment


                  • Re: SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

                    Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    And our fans that do it are *******s as well.
                    But just once..maybe being the bigger man would prevail, but I thibk that's too much to ask.
                    Besides...the adage of "you do it so you deserve it" is childish.
                    Something about a few bad apples....I literally texted LWB in the last 10 min: "tips glass for my homies" b/c she's one of the GOOD SCSU fans. A rarity, shall we say.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                    Comment


                    • Re: SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

                      Piling on after a 2 seed loses to a 15 is deserved.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

                      Comment


                      • Re: SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

                        Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Something about a few bad apples....I literally texted LWB in the last 10 min: "tips glass for my homies" b/c she's one of the GOOD SCSU fans. A rarity, shall we say.
                        She did accuse Wisconsin of "cheating" though when the Wisconsin goalie appeared to throw his stick at a puck.

                        Not bending a rule. Not getting away with a penalty. Not gamesmanship.

                        Cheating.


                        Comment


                        • Re: SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

                          Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                          Piling on after a 2 seed loses to a 15 is deserved.
                          An upset is an upset, and crowing about how SCSU is gonna plow through the region...well, some people might have taken exception to that.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                            Piling on after a 2 seed loses to a 15 is deserved.
                            Considering at least one 4 seed has won a game 11 straight years, its not an upset anymore when it happens to any of them.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

                            R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                            SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
                            Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
                            Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
                            Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
                            Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                              She did accuse Wisconsin of "cheating" though when the Wisconsin goalie appeared to throw his stick at a puck.

                              Not bending a rule. Not getting away with a penalty. Not gamesmanship.

                              Cheating.


                              And I still feel that way...but hey...only been 3 years.
                              Maybe you could move on.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

                              R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                              SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
                              Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
                              Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
                              Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
                              Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

                              Comment


                              • Re: SCSU 2015-2016 Season: This Year Is Our Year

                                Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                And I still feel that way...but hey...only been 3 years.
                                Maybe you could move on.
                                Wait... that was you?

                                LOL


                                That's SO Jan.


                                Profound apologies to LWB.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X