Merrimack College Warriors 2015-2016: Come out and play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Merrimack College Warriors 2015-2016: Come out and play

He was not offered and was not one of the two finalists. Pearl from Harvard was other, kind of pulled away and wouldn't commit to moving there. Hard to relocate young families

Comment

Originally posted by MCWarrior1011 View Post
      Especially with Seney and those guys getting older.
      Yea, love those 24 and 25 year old seniors!
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        While their recruiting will always lean towards those who are closer to AARP membership, they have blended in a couple of younger recruits (Foget and Seney come to mind). Would love to see them continue in that direction. They're never going to get the young, blue-chip prospects from the Greater Boston area (although I believe Cannata's younger brother is a pretty good goalie for Malden Catholic!). Those kids are heading straight to Comm Ave, either school.
        Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
          Seney came in as an 18 year old. In fact, Merrimack is younger than ever. Hennig, Seney, Foget, Spaxman and I think Vogler all came in as true freshmen. But keep it up. The same crap since 1999 with you people. It's hilarious. Rip us, fine. But come up with something new. Entertain me.

I love it. Fans of teams that get the best young players think that you should only recruit young players. Funny how that works out! Go join the Big10
          Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Working...
          X