Merrimack College Warriors 2015-2016: Come out and play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Prestin Ryan had a solid 3.44 his Junior year. Made the Dean's list I hear!
    And to top it off he owned Voce
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Re: Merrimack College Warriors 2015-2016: Come out and play

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
      Well, BC has had 1 suspension this season for an illegal hit. Merrimack has had none. So no?
      so yes. I was talking about MC's rep over the years and having earned it. You're late to the party

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        so yes. I was talking about MC's rep over the years and having earned it. You're late to the party
        Yes, you see he was talking about the fact that his precious Eagles don't like to get hit.

And don't you know Andrew Alberts, Nate Gerbe, Nick Petrecki ... all of those guys were perfect skating angels while at BC
        Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Actually i think this team would welcome it. Had a few team scrums earlier in the year.

Comment

agreed and it's a welcomed change from 3-5 years ago where BC wouldn't respond

anyway, last time these teams played at lawler there was an all out brawl & 115 PIMs

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/boxe...p?mbc_mer1.f06

Comment

Anytime I see Merrihack in Conte I shudder a little bit. Hopefully the goalie for Merrihack doesn't wander out to the blue line and dive head first at someone's knees.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Actually i think this team would welcome it. Had a few team scrums earlier in the year.
                Going tonight; would love to see a good old fashion Pier 6 brawl.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Good to see BC fans "earning their rep" as well.
                  Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by MCWarrior1011 View Post
                    Bah. Lighten up Francis, it's all in good fun.
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                      Anytime I see Merrihack in Conte I shudder a little bit. Hopefully the goalie for Merrihack doesn't wander out to the blue line and dive head first at someone's knees.
                      Was it really necessary to go there? That's quintessential trolling, and you're so much better/more interesting than that.......
                      Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

touche......you heading to Conte tonight? If not, get your arse over there. We buy up enough seats at Lawler every game we play there that you guys could return the favor you know.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                          Bah. Lighten up Francis, it's all in good fun.
                          It's just the same, tired act. Keep on trolling, I guess. Have your good fun.

I was reading the same stuff back in 2007 when I was a student (and posted under a different name here but I got locked out of that account, and I deleted the email that name was registered to, so here I am).

"Hey, let's make fun of the guy that almost died!"

What nice Jesuits you are
                          Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            touche......you heading to Conte tonight? If not, get your arse over there. We buy up enough seats at Lawler every game we play there that you guys could return the favor you know.
                            I am, and not expecting much. I know who we are, and that's a young team that is struggling. It will be better.

And yeah last year I think I saw a whole 20 of you.
                            Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

http://www.eagletribune.com/news/the...f05d7267a.html

Look at who is back in the news. Shouldn't the story read "he is making the donation with all the money he stole from Merrimack College"
                              Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

I am, and not expecting much. I know who we are, and that's a young team that is struggling. It will be better.

And yeah last year I think I saw a whole 20 of you.
                                i've been to almost every BC game at Lawler in the past 10 years and we generally had 1/4- 1/3 of the people in the stands. I used to live up the street in Bradford so it was easy for me, 20 is the count of MC fans at Conte.

Comment

Working...
                                X