X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pick to Click 2015-16

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
    Once again, another great job Lugnut!!

I hope that we can get more than 7 regular players for next season. Perhaps we will have to promote this more during the preseason.

My claim to fame this year was earning more RPI points than any other person. Special congrats to hawthr for being the only person who earned more points with RPI players than with their opponents.

Fnally, something will have to be done to try to get more people to start defensemen. Maybe a bonus for PPG or PPA.
    It's still a lot of fun and am looking forward to playing again next season.
    There's no guarantee it will be D-men getting the points next year. It's all dependent on how the teams play that will determine what it's going to take to score.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I often wanted to pick D-men, but it was hard to predict which RPI dmen were likely to get points on any given night, and usually the other team's second highest scoring dman was may down in points.
      Very true, RB. Or maybe another suggestion would be to let every defenseman be available to be chosen and not let the top 2 forwards be taken.

Comment

Very true, RB. Or maybe another suggestion would be to let every defenseman be available to be chosen and not let the top 2 forwards be taken.
        I am too lazy to check, but I think that I picked a lot of d-men early and the year and was down in the rankings. I improved when I changed that strategy. Your suggestion might work.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Or how about the top two regardless of position, potentially including goaltenders? Granted if one of them somehow pulls a Ron Hextall...

Comment

Working...
          X