X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    Re: Frozen Four Tickets - Priority Purchase Process

Okay, it's an outright refund:

If you ordered your tickets from an official NCAA Championship vendor online or over the phone, you will be refunded. No additional action is needed.

And it looks look you don't even have to do anything as long as you bought them through the priority system or straight from the NCAA.
    How do you do that on the NCAA site ? I am going around in circles ..... it's very agonizing process
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post

How do you do that on the NCAA site ? I am going around in circles ..... it's very agonizing process
      What are you talking about? My posting is years old concerning when they cancelled fans attending due to the pandemic.
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

What are you talking about? My posting is years old concerning when they cancelled fans attending due to the pandemic.
        Never mind, thought it was a current posting

I was hurrying and didn't notice the posting date

NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Tix in the upper deck corners have dropped to $68 per session with fees on ticketmaster.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
            Tix in the upper deck corners have dropped to $68 per session with fees on ticketmaster.
            I was able to snag those, but hoping to find a miracle and someone selling their lower's.

Comment

• Originally posted by StateofHockey78 View Post

I was able to snag those, but hoping to find a miracle and someone selling their lower's.
              I have a feeling there will be plenty of seats to move around to, $136 to get in the door for three games is a bargain wherever you end up sitting. It will cost you more to park , eat and drink.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

I have a feeling there will be plenty of seats to move around to, $136 to get in the door for three games is a bargain wherever you end up sitting. It will cost you more to park , eat and drink.
                Yea, I'm not complaining at all about what I paid to get 4 seats. Just can't stomach the secondary market wanting $600+ for one seat in LL. Last year I got club seats from on location for $300 right after the Gophers made the FF. Everyone loves a good warm vacation to go along with their hockey I guess.

Comment

• Does anyone know which seats in the upper corners originally went for $85? Groupon has a deal for $50 seats that they state were $85 previously in the upper corners. You have to pay fees once you take your voucher to ticketmaster, but it does not say what rows are offered. You can get Row F for $48 plus fees on ticketmaster already, the groupon might be worth it for railings if that is the case.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Does anyone know which seats in the upper corners originally went for $85? Groupon has a deal for $50 seats that they state were $85 previously in the upper corners. You have to pay fees once you take your voucher to ticketmaster, but it does not say what rows are offered. You can get Row F for $48 plus fees on ticketmaster already, the groupon might be worth it for railings if that is the case.
                    when I got mine, all the sections left were $200 for all session tickets. It was basically the corners and the sections right next to the corners. All spots were the same when I looked.

Comment

• Originally posted by StateofHockey78 View Post

when I got mine, all the sections left were $200 for all session tickets. It was basically the corners and the sections right next to the corners. All spots were the same when I looked.
                      Yeah, I ended up buying $ 68 tickets up high behind the net, actually allowed me to take an aisle seat both days. I would call it a deal for $137 to get in the door for three games.
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

Yeah, I ended up buying $ 68 tickets up high behind the net, actually allowed me to take an aisle seat both days. I would call it a deal for $137 to get in the door for three games.
                        for sure, and like you said a good chance you can move around up there. I think mine are section 303 about half way up

Comment

• The Priority Lottery For St. Paul 2024 Is On!

The Top Priority Level has been open for a while. The priority level one step down from the top opened up at 10:00 AM this Monday morning. (That's my level; my purchase is complete.) Here's some information you may find helpful:

Lower Bowl/Center Ice
                          - The are still seats available in all 4 Center Ice Sections, meaning Sections 103, 104, 116 & 117.
                          - For higher rows, Section 116 has the most seats available.
                          - For middle rows, Section 117 has the best availability. I went with Section 117.
                          - These will be the best seats I've had for an Excel Energy Center Frozen Four. Obviously the Center Ice locations will go pretty quickly. If eligible to purchase, I recommend doing so without delay.
                          - Cost for the All-Sessions Pass was $345.
                          - Bad News is that's a fairly steep increase over 2023. Good News is that unless I'm missing something, that number includes most fees. There was one $26 Service Fee applied to my entire order. If you have a group of eight -- the maximum size at the current priority level -- that's $3.25 per person. Still annoying; but Ticketmaster usually hits you a lot harder.

Glass Seats
                          - Still seats available; both in the Ends & the Sides.
                          - As usual the issue is cost, with an asking price of $650 per seat.

Club Level
                          - The first three rows of Club are mostly gone, or at least not currently being offered for sale.
                          - Good availability in the higher rows of Club.
                          - Face Value of the All-Sessions Pass is $310 per seat.

Upper Bowl
                          - Some of the Row 1 Seats have been snapped up.
                          - Otherwise excellent availability on both sides & both ends of the arena.
                          - The All-Sessions Pass is $220.

Lower Bowl/Attack Zones
                          - Just Beyond the Center Ice Sections, you find Sections 102, 105, 115 & 118.
                          - Good Availability in all Four Sections.
                          - Same $345 Price.
                          - Once the Center Ice Seats sell, these sections will become the best available -- subject to your cost/benefit analysis, of course.

Odds & Ends
                          - Overall the process is now pretty painless. Unlike the bad old days, you didn't have to reload the seat map every time you want to check out a different section.
                          - No more "I'm Not A Robot" photos.
                          - By default, the website puts all of your seats in the same row. If you want a different configuration, you have to place two separate orders. Obviously you'd run a small risk that the seats in your second order will sell while you're completing your first purchase.
                          - Limit two orders per account. But two orders should be enough to accommodate most configurations involving four or eight tickets.

Best of luck to all buyers!

Comment

• really weird experience- when I click frozen four from my laptop nothing comes up for frozen four
                            However, when i logged in from my phone it worked
                            Agree- really good seats available- sometimes worse seats for priority holders when held in major hockey town

Comment

• Originally posted by DLG View Post
                              really weird experience- when I click frozen four from my laptop nothing comes up for frozen four
                              However, when i logged in from my phone it worked.
                              On the Homepage, there's a Drop Down Menu for "Buy Tickets." One of the options is "Frozen Four Priority." That worked for me. If you click on "NCAA Championship Tickets," I don't think it works.

Reading the tea leaves, I believe that our Priority Lottery is now being handled as a Pre-Sale. Once the Priority Lottery ends, the Championship Tickets option will probably work for everyone.

Agree- really good seats available- sometimes worse seats for priority holders when held in major hockey town
                              Yes. From the seating chart, it looks like the "Corporate Friends" allotments have been reigned in a little -- thus benefiting long term fans. Who would have thunk it?

Comment

• Much better than the past two years; went club level between the blue lines

Comment

Working...
                                X