Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update: I actually do have five etickets for both nights, but the "portal" you have to clilck says "Men's Frozen Four semifinals" in each instance. And the ticket itself with the bar code does not specify the day. Agreed, I hate etickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulfb View Post
      Update: I actually do have five etickets for both nights, but the "portal" you have to clilck says "Men's Frozen Four semifinals" in each instance. And the ticket itself with the bar code does not specify the day. Agreed, I hate etickets.
      Same here, I have 4 tickets and both say Semifinals and on top of that the transfer button doesn't work. My tickets do have the date on them on the upper right corner. The transfer button worked the first time I looked at them, but after I downloaded them to my phone, the button is dead. You should still be able to transfer tickets even thou I downloaded them to my phone.

Comment

• Someone from NCAA called me back and said no ability to transfer until public sale starts. (I'm priority group B). She gave no public sale date. She gave no clear answer about lack of date on tickets, implying that the one bar code gets you in both dates. But then why were there two sends for each ticket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yorzinlax View Post
          I got my tickets today. I was an 18 in the old priority, group B today. No club or loge seats available. Have to believe they were held out, not sold out. Disappointed but made the purchase. I'll be hot if club level suddenly becomes available closer to the event.
          Didn't something like this happen before? Like maybe two years ago? And then they opened up premo tickets way after top priority folks like ourselves, already bought tickets. And we were all livid.
          Last edited by Russell Jaslow; 10-17-2021, 01:44 PM.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Someone from NCAA called me back and said no ability to transfer until public sale starts. (I'm priority group B). She gave no public sale date. She gave no clear answer about lack of date on tickets, implying that the one bar code gets you in both dates. But then why were there two sends for each ticket?
            I sense a cluster**** coming...

I didn't even know the etickets were available right away. Considering all the tickets I bought are for others, I dread having to deal with this.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Well, the cluster has arrived for me. Can't get into the website despite being logged in correctly. Calling the suggested customer service number only to get a busy signal. I am so completely frustrated.
              Schizophrenic Bemidji/Minnesota/UNO Fan

Comment

• If it's any consolation, I'm right there with you. I was actually on hold for 15 minutes before getting disconnected.
                Last edited by jonnyquest; 10-18-2021, 09:36 AM.
                "If you're waiting for hell to freeze over, you're skating on thin ice."

Comment

• Originally posted by StLooMav View Post
                  Well, the cluster has arrived for me. Can't get into the website despite being logged in correctly. Calling the suggested customer service number only to get a busy signal. I am so completely frustrated.
                  Same here. I keep getting redirect to buy Squeaky Ball Tickets. 800 number is just busy signal.
                  Ski -U-Mah

Comment

• Add me to the list, I don't want BB tickets either. I called 866 208 0048, the woman there gave me a number to call for help...866 208 0048. Happy Monday...

Comment

• Website success...Priority D...tickets purchased.
                      "If you're waiting for hell to freeze over, you're skating on thin ice."

Comment

• Center ice balcony...I'm in

Comment

Update: I actually do have five etickets for both nights, but the "portal" you have to clilck says "Men's Frozen Four semifinals" in each instance. And the ticket itself with the bar code does not specify the day. Agreed, I hate etickets.
                          My tickets are the same as yours. Semifinals listed for both sets with no date listed on either. However I do notice one set says 22FZFS1 and the other 22FZFS2. Anyone with dates on theirs could probably make the match and advise us as to which set is for the semifinals and which for the finals.

Updated: The 22FZFS1 tickets are for the semifinals on Thursday and the 22FZFS2 ones are for the Championship on Saturday. The NCAA called me today and advised me of this. This code is located by clicking on the details tab at the bottom of your etickets.
                          Last edited by BC/HE; 10-26-2021, 06:25 PM. Reason: Updated information

Comment

• Originally posted by BC/HE View Post

My tickets are the same as yours. Semifinals listed for both sets with no date listed on either. However I do notice one set says 22FZFS1 and the other 22FZFS2. Anyone with dates on theirs could probably make the match and advise us as to which set is for the semifinals and which for the finals.

Updated: The 22FZFS1 tickets are for the semifinals on Thursday and the 22FZFS2 ones are for the Championship on Saturday. The NCAA called me today and advised me of this. This code is located by clicking on the details tab at the bottom of your etickets.
                            Thanks for the update. A shivering reminder of why I never took advanced calculus.

Comment

• Guessing that S1 and S2 are just referring to the "session".

Comment

• I can view my tickets and see the "moving" barcode, and there is a note stating "For the fastest way in, view and save your tickets to Apple Wallet to beat busy network connections", but there is no option or "button" to tap to move them. I've checked several times over several days and still no way to move them. Any thoughts...

I've put other tickets into my Apple Wallet recently...am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
                                X