This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    Not that I expect you to know the answer, but I'm just responding to you. I wonder how long one can use that credit. If you can't use it past a year, that could screw some people who might have bought a lot of tickets this year and/or were not planning on going next year.
    Sorry maybe I worded that wrong. “Your refund will be automatically delivered ( except applicable fees) to the same card used for purchase “

Comment

• Re: Frozen Four Tickets - Priority Purchase Process

Originally posted by hockeymom of 2 View Post
      Sorry maybe I worded that wrong. “Your refund will be automatically delivered ( except applicable fees) to the same card used for purchase “
      No need to apologize. I was just using your post as a springboard. I could just as easily have looked it up first, which I eventually did, and should have in the first place.
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        No need to apologize. I was just using your post as a springboard. I could just as easily have looked it up first, which I eventually did, and should have in the first place.
        Thanks to both of you for sharing that info!
        I was dreading having to navigate an NCAA phone tree while they're being inundated with 100's of thousands of basketball ticket holders demanding money back all at the same time.
        Can't we all just get along?
        Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

NCAA refund has hit my credit card. No fees deducted, I received the total amount I paid.d

Comment

Originally posted by CSS81 View Post
            NCAA refund has hit my credit card. No fees deducted, I received the total amount I paid.d
            Wow. The letter they sent out did hint this, but cynical me figured it was a mistake. But for once, they did it right.

Of course now my friends are going to want a refund... :-)
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
              Wow. The letter they sent out did hint this, but cynical me figured it was a mistake. But for once, they did it right.

Of course now my friends are going to want a refund... :-)
              I also received a credit to my card. Full refund...tickets and fees. I will also received a priority point for Detroit

Comment

Also received my money back
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

• Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source web application framework led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations.
                  angular js course in bangalore

angular js online course

Comment

• Got my Frozen Four tickets email today. I’m curious to hear if other fans hate the mobile tickets as much as I do??? (100% mobile this year according to the email)

Comment

• Yes, I absolutley hate forcing mobile tickets only.
                      Scott Biggar
                      WITR - Voice of the RIT Tigers
                      Staff Writer - US College Hockey Online

Comment

• Just signed in to purchase my FF tickets. Priority 2. No loge seats available.

Comment

• I got my tickets today. I was an 18 in the old priority, group B today. No club or loge seats available. Have to believe they were held out, not sold out. Disappointed but made the purchase. I'll be hot if club level suddenly becomes available closer to the event.

Comment

• My group was Group B, old priority 20. We logged on right at 10:00am EDT when the group opened and found tickets available in the top couple of rows of several side Loge sections. Club was completely locked out, so I figure those were not entered for priority purchase.
                            Scott Biggar
                            WITR - Voice of the RIT Tigers
                            Staff Writer - US College Hockey Online

Comment

• Ridiculous; I pick tomorrow…. Might just say **** it this year

Comment

• I ordered all-sessions tickets Wednesday, but the title game etickets seem to have blown out of my smartphone.

Comment

Working...
                                X