• Show
Clear All

• bruinsfan11
    replied
    Ridiculous; I pick tomorrow…. Might just say **** it this year

Leave a comment:

• Scott Biggar
    replied
    My group was Group B, old priority 20. We logged on right at 10:00am EDT when the group opened and found tickets available in the top couple of rows of several side Loge sections. Club was completely locked out, so I figure those were not entered for priority purchase.

Leave a comment:

• Yorzinlax
    replied
    I got my tickets today. I was an 18 in the old priority, group B today. No club or loge seats available. Have to believe they were held out, not sold out. Disappointed but made the purchase. I'll be hot if club level suddenly becomes available closer to the event.

Leave a comment:

• hockeymom of 2
    replied
    Just signed in to purchase my FF tickets. Priority 2. No loge seats available.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Biggar
    replied
    Yes, I absolutley hate forcing mobile tickets only.

Leave a comment:

• bruinsfan11
    replied
    Got my Frozen Four tickets email today. I’m curious to hear if other fans hate the mobile tickets as much as I do??? (100% mobile this year according to the email)

Leave a comment:

• oviya
    replied
    Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source web application framework led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations.
    angular js course in bangalore

angular js online course

Leave a comment:

• LTsatch
    replied
    Re: Frozen Four Tickets - Priority Purchase Process

Also received my money back

Leave a comment:

• hockeymom of 2
    replied
    Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    Wow. The letter they sent out did hint this, but cynical me figured it was a mistake. But for once, they did it right.

Of course now my friends are going to want a refund... :-)
    I also received a credit to my card. Full refund...tickets and fees. I will also received a priority point for Detroit

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied

Originally posted by CSS81 View Post
    NCAA refund has hit my credit card. No fees deducted, I received the total amount I paid.d
    Wow. The letter they sent out did hint this, but cynical me figured it was a mistake. But for once, they did it right.

Of course now my friends are going to want a refund... :-)

Leave a comment:

• CSS81
    replied

NCAA refund has hit my credit card. No fees deducted, I received the total amount I paid.d

Leave a comment:

• TigerFan86-87
    replied

No need to apologize. I was just using your post as a springboard. I could just as easily have looked it up first, which I eventually did, and should have in the first place.
    Thanks to both of you for sharing that info!
    I was dreading having to navigate an NCAA phone tree while they're being inundated with 100's of thousands of basketball ticket holders demanding money back all at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied

Originally posted by hockeymom of 2 View Post
    Sorry maybe I worded that wrong. “Your refund will be automatically delivered ( except applicable fees) to the same card used for purchase “
    No need to apologize. I was just using your post as a springboard. I could just as easily have looked it up first, which I eventually did, and should have in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• hockeymom of 2
    replied
    Not that I expect you to know the answer, but I'm just responding to you. I wonder how long one can use that credit. If you can't use it past a year, that could screw some people who might have bought a lot of tickets this year and/or were not planning on going next year.
    Sorry maybe I worded that wrong. “Your refund will be automatically delivered ( except applicable fees) to the same card used for purchase “

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied

Not that I expect you to know the answer, but I'm just responding to you. I wonder how long one can use that credit. If you can't use it past a year, that could screw some people who might have bought a lot of tickets this year and/or were not planning on going next year.
    Okay, it's an outright refund:

If you ordered your tickets from an official NCAA Championship vendor online or over the phone, you will be refunded. No additional action is needed.

And it looks look you don't even have to do anything as long as you bought them through the priority system or straight from the NCAA.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X