Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State 2015-2016 Season

Originally posted by Buckeye22 View Post
    Have they released next year's full schedule?
    No, those are the only two games so far and that info came from Air Force.

Unless there is an upheaval you can pretty much count on a home and home with Miami and one with Bowling Green. Other than that it will probably be June before the rest is announced, if not later.

Comment

Also not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but apparently Osiecki is going to be an assistant under Granato at Wisco next year. This will be his second stint as an assistant for the Badgers: [ Story ]
      I read that last week. It didn't really surprise me at all. Osiecki is a good coach. Things didn't work out for Osiecki here, but he's a good coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
        No, those are the only two games so far and that info came from Air Force.

Unless there is an upheaval you can pretty much count on a home and home with Miami and one with Bowling Green. Other than that it will probably be June before the rest is announced, if not later.
        The home game with Miami is Dec 31st why would they schedule that game on this date when the Football team could be playing in the playoffs? Once again putting the hockey team in a spot where no one will be in attendance unless you count miami fans.

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2016...chorage-umaine

Ohio State adds two transfers, a goaltender and a defenseman
          https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
          Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
            The home game with Miami is Dec 31st why would they schedule that game on this date when the Football team could be playing in the playoffs? Once again putting the hockey team in a spot where no one will be in attendance unless you count miami fans.
            Haha hockey's a winter sport. Football's supposed to be a fall sport. As far as I'm concerned move the d*mn football game.
            Frozen Four: 1998, 2018

NCAA Tournament: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2019

The Ohio State University '18
            University of Western Ontario '19

Comment

Haha hockey's a winter sport. Football's supposed to be a fall sport. As far as I'm concerned move the d*mn football game.
              Ha tell the NCAA that one lol

Comment

Working...
              X