New WCHA TV - Will it be better then the last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New WCHA TV - Will it be better then the last

Well, I have the BGSU season package and right now it will not log me into the BG LSSU game........says I need to buy a pass. I'm logged in and under my purchases it say "BGSU Season"........grrrrrrrr.

This never happened last year......so right now I give Stretch a big fat F for Failure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bravohankins View Post
      Well, I have the BGSU season package and right now it will not log me into the BG LSSU game........says I need to buy a pass. I'm logged in and under my purchases it say "BGSU Season"........grrrrrrrr.

This never happened last year......so right now I give Stretch a big fat F for Failure!!!
      Try tech support. I have had to logout and log back in almost every week
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

BG feed right now is nothing but a black screen. They do have the time and score on the blank screen though, lol.

Comment

Is WCHA.tv slightly better than last year?
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Is WCHA.tv slightly better than last year?
            Overall it's way better than last year...not as good as the year before.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              Overall it's way better than last year...not as good as the year before.
              Funny how that's occurred. What was different two years ago?
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                Funny how that's occurred. What was different two years ago?
                Maybe its because I'm trying to watch on TV but it was way easier to switch between games, and to switch audio feeds. I remember having a secondary game on PiP and switching to that game during MTU's intermissions but still having MTU on PiP so I knew when to switch back. Can't do that this year with the way I'm able to get good video quality on the big TV. Maybe I could if I was still doing HDMI from computer to TV but I can now do apple TV from ipad which is way easier to get on the big screen.

It is definitely close to 2 years ago, and others who are watching in different ways might say it is better. Let's just say its way better than last year and that's all that matters.
                Last edited by Shirtless Guy; 11-09-2015, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Maybe its because I'm trying to watch on TV but it was way easier to switch between games, and to switch audio feeds. I remember having a secondary game on PiP and switching to that game during MTU's intermissions but still having MTU on PiP so I knew when to switch back. Can't do that this year with the way I'm able to get good video quality on the big TV. Maybe I could if I was still doing HDMI from computer to TV but I can now do apple TV from ipad which is way easier to get on the big screen.

It is definitely close to 2 years ago, and others who are watching in different ways might say it is better. Let's just say its way better than last year and that's all that matters.
                  I've noticed a big difference between the quality on PC and the IOS. PC quality is crap compared to the appletv + iphone combo
                  MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

I really missed PIP last season. We've only been on the road once so far this year, and we haven't had an off weekend, so I haven't watched very much. I aim to catch some this weekend.

GFM
                    Geof F. Morris
                    UAH BSE MAE 2002
                    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                      I really missed PIP last season. We've only been on the road once so far this year, and we haven't had an off weekend, so I haven't watched very much. I aim to catch some this weekend.

GFM
                      There's not just PIP, but PIP, split-screen and a 4 split. It's glorious.
                      MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                        That's awesome. Given that I feed this to a screen throwing to a 73" screen ...

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                          but it doesn't work very well putting that up from computer to TV.

Comment

I'll admit I've not tried that yet. I just use my second 24" monitor on my PC. My wife usually has the TV occupied

Comment

What are you using to make that final leap? I've had good luck with a Chromecast.

GFM
                              Geof F. Morris
                              UAH BSE MAE 2002
                              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                                What are you using to make that final leap? I've had good luck with a Chromecast.

GFM
                                I didn't have any good luck with computer to tv so I switched to ipad to tv via apple TV and its been mostly great.

Comment

Working...
                                X