No announcement yet.

UCONN 2015-2016: The Hockey East Journey Continues..the Future Looks Bright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UCONN 2015-2016: The Hockey East Journey Continues..the Future Looks Bright

We'll just let that one sit in the sun and stink up the joint. Kinda reflects on the poster, doesn't it?
    Last edited by RSTuthill; 11-13-2015, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Re: UCONN 2015-2016: The Hockey East Journey Continues..the Future Looks Bright

Anyone have a look at the shot totals by period Friday night? Weird. Showing up to play one period out of three is not really gonna get it done. And here comes undefeated QU.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how UConn plays it tonight. Guessing strict adherence to third man high, some trap-like tactics in the neutral zone, and perhaps even only one guy over the goal line on the deep forecheck. Until they get behind late that is. If that happens they will open it up. And we all know what the odds are if that happens. But sometimes hidden weaknesses are exposed in the opponent by doing that and it does work out. We'll see.

Comment

Good luck tonight. It will be a good game. It is great that the state of Connecticut has four division I hockey programs. Go Bobcats!

Comment

Is the feed from the UCONN website for tonight's game free?

Comment

Are you guys sick of all these Tuesday night games yet? I would be. No progress with on campus facility?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Are you guys sick of all these Tuesday night games yet? I would be. No progress with on campus facility?
                I found a pretty good article on this topic:
                http://www.courant.com/sports/hockey...024-story.html

It sounds like they are leaning toward staying at XL and upgrading the practice facilities at Freitas instead of building a new on campus arena. So it doesn't look like the Tuesday night games are going away anytime soon.

Comment

Another job well done by Joe Bertagna

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Agreed... Talked to one UConn alum... Wants the league to threaten UConn to do a "**** or get off the pot" with regards to a proper rink.

No surprise UConn is getting away with a half *** job. With Gampel falling apart I bet they want the 275 southern corner to be the next Gampel.
                    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                    Skating Friar Jersey
                    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                      At BC maybe but not at U Conn
                      You are such a donkey. Whether at UConn or BC, you go on a run late in the season, October/November means nothing. Especially for unranked teams with very little national championship aspirations.

Comment

• Must be AHC refs they stink so bad. Anyone know why Letunov sat the first 30 minutes?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Are you ****ing serious? Can we give the school a few years to figure out their multi-million dollar facility?

I thought this would be a fun educational forum, but this board is a bunch of dorks with keyboards that wish they were hockey players.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkStar12 View Post
                            Are you ****ing serious? Can we give the school a few years to figure out their multi-million dollar facility?

I thought this would be a fun educational forum, but this board is a bunch of dorks with keyboards that wish they were hockey players.

Peace.
                            They're not waiting because they want to get their ducks in a row... no reason to commit to Frietas other than to pave it and create more I Lot parking otherwise.
                            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                            Skating Friar Jersey
                            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Guess what guys. There isn't gonna be an on-campus rink. XL Center works great aside from the cost of operation. HE isn't gonna utter a peep. They like the capacity and the attendance. Lets talk about kicking out all the schools that don't have a 5,000 seat barn instead.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                The Tuesday night games will end when the Wolfpack leave in a year or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X