• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey: Summer 2015 on the Stillwater

Romeo now in net, 5-0 uhn

Comment

I remember in 97 or 98 a game down at the Whitt when Maine lost to UNH 7-0, and Mark Mowers left the game on a stretcher. I was at that one...

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Yeah, another pp goal for uhn
        Correale has four PP goals against Maine this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
          Correale has four PP goals against Maine this season.
          Stick a fork in Maines season. It's over
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
            There's always next year...

Comment

Originally posted by blackbearbandie View Post
              I remember in 97 or 98 a game down at the Whitt when Maine lost to UNH 7-0, and Mark Mowers left the game on a stretcher. I was at that one...
              Yeah, well, how about we keep your assistant coach on the bench tonight...
              Live Free or Die!!
              Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Yeah, well, how about we keep your assistant coach on the bench tonight...
                Waaaaaaah,

Comment

Dear Coach Guite,

What is it with you and your 7-0 UMaine losses to UNH in meaningless midseason *tourney* games?

At least you can sell your new recruits on the inevitability of a UMaine NC in 15 or so months now.

Hugs, kisses, and cheap-***** boarding cross-checks from behind to you in the New Year.

From your old pal at WIS Productions
                  Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                  Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

BAD Hockey...no sugar coating that...this was no way to start the 2nd half, but did we expect it(more yes then no)...hopefully this put to rest any Extension Talks with this Staff...scary what the rest of the season will bring and what to expect next season with the same group and some recruits that are expected to walk on water...not happening soon. "IF" the same Movie plays next season( 8-24-2)...BITE the BULLET and go with youth in the Coaching Staff...and go with JUST 3 Coaches: a Head Coach - Assistant Coach - Goaltending/Assistant Coach and FORGET about a Volunteer Goalie Coach...have a Goaltending Coach on the Staff that recruits and works directly each and every day...awful...to vent this early in the AM...4-11-4 says it all. Good Day to all......................................

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                      BAD Hockey...no sugar coating that...this was no way to start the 2nd half, but did we expect it(more yes then no)...hopefully this put to rest any Extension Talks with this Staff...scary what the rest of the season will bring and what to expect next season with the same group and some recruits that are expected to walk on water...not happening soon. "IF" the same Movie plays next season( 8-24-2)...BITE the BULLET and go with youth in the Coaching Staff...and go with JUST 3 Coaches: a Head Coach - Assistant Coach - Goaltending/Assistant Coach and FORGET about a Volunteer Goalie Coach...have a Goaltending Coach on the Staff that recruits and works directly each and every day...awful...to vent this early in the AM...4-11-4 says it all. Good Day to all......................................
                      I said good day

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                        Pitiful. Apparently Red is not the man to turn the program around. He's getting paid $205,000 per year and this is what he produces. I just don't see any progress with the program. At least Timmy could recruit some high skill players. I don't see any that Red and staff have recruited yet.
                        Will this team reach the 10 win mark during the regular season? Very doubtful!

Comment

Originally posted by pmcdonald View Post
                          Pitiful. ...... At least Timmy could recruit some high skill players. I don't see any that Red and staff have recruited yet.
                          Will this team reach the 10 win mark during the regular season? Very doubtful!
                          Tim had a hard time recruiting too, but he usually could find at least one quality line that developed over time. His 2012-13 team was bad. This team is far worse.

Comment

I worry for you guys when I see you pining for the good ol' days of Timmy Whitehead
                            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                              I worry for you guys when I see you pining for the good ol' days of Timmy Whitehead
                              Tim is now 10-1-1 !!! Apparently, he can now recruit and coach in New Hampshire.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Yeah.... it was over in October.

Comment

Working...
                                X