X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey: Summer 2015 on the Stillwater

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
    That was a very bad performance by Vermont. This team appears to have lost some of it's skill from a year ago. Their defense which is usually very good, took the weekend off. Two badly needed wins for Maine and they played well. Deserved the two wins.
    Agree. Maine played well and deserved the W's. Unfortunately, it seems we've lost more than "some" skill from last year.

Comment

Break up the Black Bears!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Huh... And with Morris in goal both nights? (Not that he wasn't a brick wall last night when UVM shoulda scored 5 in the 3rd.)
        Last edited by Fishman'81; 11-21-2015, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• No one on this thread, including me, thought the Black Bears would sweep UVM this weekend. They did. Let's give them some respect and some support. At 0-8-3 this thread gets negative, and justifiably so. A turn-around has to start somewhere. Go Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
            No one on this thread, including me, thought the Black Bears would sweep UVM this weekend. They did. Let's give them some respect and some support. At 0-8-3 this thread gets negative, and justifiably so. A turn-around has to start somewhere. Go Bears.
            Its a long process. Takes time, but getting there. Freshman getting a lot of valuable lessons. Think they will turn into a solid, dependable group.
            sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
              Its a long process. Takes time, but getting there. Freshman getting a lot of valuable lessons. Think they will turn into a solid, dependable group.
              Says the patient one.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                Says the patient one.
                Pompeii wasn't built in one day ya know.
                sure why not

Comment

2 wins this weekend have to boost the confidence in the Team...still a-lot of work to do though...finishing on the 2 on 1's and 3 on 2's..need to shoot more and be a little selfish instead of the one too many passes...plus they need to realize its 60 minutes...they tend to take these 5-10 minute fall into a shell defense and get caught going backwards...still 2 W's are a whole lot better then losses...they need to make some noise with a large amount of the schedule @ home.

Comment

The biggest thing to come out of this weekend is Matt Morris gaining 2 wins and confidence in goal.

Comment

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                      The biggest thing to come out of this weekend is Matt Morris gaining 2 wins and confidence in goal.
                      Goalie most important player on ice but I think it was good for the confidence of the guys who hadn't scored yet like Swavely and Vesey also
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Dan Renouf was named Hockey East defensive player of the week

Comment

Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                          Because of his offense.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                            He deserves it, he has continued to improve every game last year and again this year. He is a lot stronger in both offense and defense since stepping onto the ice at Alfond.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Because of his offense.
                              Thats what got the attention but the guy logs a ton of minutes. PP,PK and more than regular shifts. he is out there a lot
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Cozzy's out. That's pretty major.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                                43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                                104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                                3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Working...
                                X