X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey: Summer 2015 on the Stillwater

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    Might be better just to spend it all on football... And field hockey.
    GOOD for the FH team..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
      GOOD for the FH team..!
      I don't care what sport you are playing....you beat Cal and Stanford on back to back days and you done good!

Comment

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
        I don't care what sport you are playing....you beat Cal and Stanford on back to back days and you done good!
        Yes...I'm GLAD for them...any UM team that wins is a PLUS.

Comment

• Heading to Conte again this aft. Hoping to see McGov play well. Hoping to see Maine score. That's not asking a lot. Wondering if Norman and Muehlbauer will dress again today. Is Schurhammer hurt? Rob Michel got banged up pretty good late in the game Friday night.
          Maine now has pretty good size. But to the eye, BC looks bigger. And I didn't realize that McKoshen is still an Eagle. Thought he had signed. He was a top 5 pick in the 2015 draft, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
            Heading to Conte again this aft. Hoping to see McGov play well. Hoping to see Maine score. That's not asking a lot. Wondering if Norman and Muehlbauer will dress again today. Is Schurhammer hurt? Rob Michel got banged up pretty good late in the game Friday night.
            Maine now has pretty good size. But to the eye, BC looks bigger. And I didn't realize that McKoshen is still an Eagle. Thought he had signed. He was a top 5 pick in the 2015 draft, no?
            It was Hanifin, not McKoshen. Sorry. It was a big Saturday night in the No. End!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
              Heading to Conte again this aft. Hoping to see McGov play well. Hoping to see Maine score. That's not asking a lot. Wondering if Norman and Muehlbauer will dress again today. Is Schurhammer hurt? Rob Michel got banged up pretty good late in the game Friday night.
              The key is McGovern again in net...and if they can score(yikes)and score first, but with that said York had a extra day to solve Maine's fore-check...2-1/2-0 favors Maine, but "IF" BC tallys 3 plus it will be a long afternoon for Maine(i m o)

Comment

2 spearing penalties in two games. Stay classy Mainers.
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                  2 spearing penalties in two games. Stay classy Mainers.
                  Ya from the Saints of BC, famous for there stick work also...don't take away from your netminder's stellar play and 2 W's...but then you have to blank on Maine any way you can.

Comment

Dirtbag play by Vesey. Spear the goalie from behind while he is celebrating a win. Knowing that the league reviews video I imagine he will hear from the league this week about a suspension.
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                      Dirtbag play by Vesey. Spear the goalie from behind while he is celebrating a win. Knowing that the league reviews video I imagine he will hear from the league this week about a suspension.
                      If he did it he deserves a suspension. I imagine Maine players are pretty frustrated. Work hard and don't score a goal all weekend. Pretty weak team maine is fielding
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                        BC was whacking and spearing McGovern after the play as well. BC has a good squad but they're as dirty as I've ever seen them, maybe that is why Bracco left. I don't blame him for not wanting to be associated with it.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          If he did it he deserves a suspension. I imagine Maine players are pretty frustrated. Work hard and don't score a goal all weekend. Pretty weak team maine is fielding
                          I thought the play was 50/50 today, Maine kept blazing shots wide of the net though.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            BC was whacking and spearing McGovern after the play as well. BC has a good squad but they're as dirty as I've ever seen them, maybe that is why Bracco left. I don't blame him for not wanting to be associated with it.
                            Ha ya BC speared McGovern. Go drink some more moonshine.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              but they're as dirty as I've ever seen them, maybe that is why Bracco left. I don't blame him for not wanting to be associated with it.
                              are you serious with that ? What planet are you from?

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
                              Hoping to see Maine score. That's not asking a lot.
                              apparently it was

Comment

Ya there was zero "spearing" of mcgovern. Wood was properly called for a 2 min penalty for hitting mcgovern's pads after whistle. He was slapping at the puck. Maine was called for similar penalty this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X