Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brown Hockey 2015-16: (s)Lappin' around the competition

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    C’mon Mike.....in 4 League games RPI has scored 14 goals (no ENG in there).
    yes, they have have averaged 3 goals a game over the last few games but overall with all games taken into account they are not scoring as they have had in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Assuming that the following is what you are talking about, WaP did not say he would probably/possibly be back vs. Brown on Saturday.
      Ralph, the back-up played quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hutter View Post
        yes, they have have averaged 3 goals a game over the last few games but overall with all games taken into account they are not scoring as they have had in the past.
        Exactly as the both of you said, we've been scoring more than we have in past years.

Comment

Ralph, the back-up played quite well.
          I know. BTW, USCHO's article today says that Kasdorf and Bubela are 50-50 for the weekend and Tironese is out. http://www.uscho.com/2015/11/11/rens...n-appert-says/
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            I know. BTW, USCHO's article today says that Kasdorf and Bubela are 50-50 for the weekend and Tironese is out. http://www.uscho.com/2015/11/11/rens...n-appert-says/
            Tironese IMHO is a loss - I have seen him play against BC and Union and he is a great recruit for RPI. He ha adjusted to DI hockey right at the start.

Comment

From the Brown Hockey Site re Video streaming for the Weekend games :

Contest..................................... Brown at Union
              Date............................................. Nov. 13, 2015
              Time.............................................. ....... 7:00 PM
              Venue............................................. ..Messa Rink
              Place......................................Schenec tady, N.Y.
              Stream.................................. Unionathletics.TV
              Radio............................................. ............ None
              TV................................................ ............. None
              All-Time Series.......................Brown, 22-16-11
              Contest..............................Brown at Rensselaer
              Date............................................. Nov. 14, 2015
              Time.............................................. ....... 7:00 PM
              Venue................................Houston Field House
              Place............................................. ..... Troy, N.Y.
              Stream............................................ ...... rpitv.org
              Radio...........................................wr pi.org/listen
              TV................................................ ............. None
              All-Time Series............................. RPI, 59-25

Comment

Mike - any idea if either of those streams are free? Thanks.

Comment

RPI TV is free and excellent from a video and announcer standpoint.
                  Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                  And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                  If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                    Mike - any idea if either of those streams are free? Thanks.
                    I believe U is free as well but I have not used it before. I have used RPI and as VicB says it is excellent - I believe better than Ivy Digital.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks, guys.

Comment

I believe U is free as well but I have not used it before. I have used RPI and as VicB says it is excellent - I believe better than Ivy Digital.
                        Union is not free. It is a pay service.
                        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Hey! We won a game!

Comment

Statement game from Tim Ernst. Roll Bruno, on to RPI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kane88 View Post
                              Statement game from Tim Ernst. Roll Bruno, on to RPI.
                              Terrific goal tending (wow did I say that) good tenacity, blocked shots and great OT goal by Max! Thought 5 min major was questionable p....

Comment

Great win for Brown tonight. Never gave up and kept plugging away.

Couple of comments -

Ernst was solid. He shut out U last year and but for the 5 minute major would have done so again. U's 2 PP goal were tipped shots which he never had a chance on.

all 6 Dmen played well. I was favorably impressed by Schoo, Scherer and Gottlieb. I t was difficult to believe they are freshmen. Gottlieb was fearless in the corners and going after U. McArdle has made great improvement from last year. Pfeil goal was a beauty. When Tegtmeyer and Cooper are ready to play again, they will have a hard time getting on the ice.

Team speed is best I have ever seen. Consistently beat U to the puck and their Dmen had trouble keeping up with Brown.

Willman's goal was highlight quality. KDiff, you are absolutely right about him.

Tyler Bird is one helluva defensive forward. Frustrated U all night.

All 4 lines played well - I look forward to them again tomorrow.

Team was good in breaking out of Dzone but looked a little disorganized in U's offensive zone at beginning of game but really controlled last 15 minutes including OT.

I did not see Pryzbek's major. When he was in the stands, I heard him trying to explain what happened and in his view it occurred when as he went to check U player, he dropped his shoulder causing the hit to the head.

Comment

Working...
                                X