X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGoBlueHockey
    replied
    Re: Michigan Wolverines 2015-2016 Season

What an utter disgrace of a defensive showing. Furious. Happy to win, but what a disaster of a weekend for the team.

Michigan allowed almost as many goals this weekend as OSU has losses.

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied

So do you all over here think Conner will be in college next year? or is he a one and done like larkin was.?

Leave a comment:

• UMICH
    replied

Originally posted by streaker View Post
    Terrible performance on Friday night, but at least the offense fought back and put them in a position to steal three points at the end, until ANOTHER defensive breakdown led to the GTG. Take the point and try to get back on track at home.
    Yea, that was ugly....

Racine looked pretty shaky last night, to me at least.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Last night was only the second game I have seen your guys play this season and the other was last Friday's total destruction of Sparty, but it wasn't enough to tell if you were that good or that Sparty was that bad and I know at least in hockey you dislike them more than us and it's always been an intense rivalry.
    I think last night we were hungrier for the win and expended a lot of energy acquiring the early lead which nearly cost us as fatigue was evident in our mistakes later that Michigan capitalized on.
    I like the irony of a kid from Dearborn won the shootout for us and his first collegiate goal at that.
    Win or lose it was a hell of a game last night and I look forward to see the effort Michigan puts out to defend the home ice on Sunday!
    Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 01-16-2016, 04:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• streaker
    replied

Terrible performance on Friday night, but at least the offense fought back and put them in a position to steal three points at the end, until ANOTHER defensive breakdown led to the GTG. Take the point and try to get back on track at home.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X