X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Wolverines 2015-2016 Season

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Too bad there isn't...

What could possibly be more gutless and bush league for a fan than to flip off a D1 hockey player behind the safety of 3/4 inch plexiglass?!

Comment

As I read it, the exhibition does count, for some reason. Not that I've been wrong before...
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

My goal is not heap more scorn on Cutler. But I think it's of silly to sing the praises of somebody who earned a 3-game suspension. There's some kind of fanatical element to that.

To earn three games, guy must've done something really bad, something that goes beyond what's even acceptable in the "heat of the moment".

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
          My goal is not heap more scorn on Cutler. But I think it's of silly to sing the praises of somebody who earned a 3-game suspension. There's some kind of fanatical element to that.

To earn three games, guy must've done something really bad, something that goes beyond what's even acceptable in the "heat of the moment".
          Who is heaping praises on him? Honest praises? Someone here?

Then again, I really doubt the people you are condemning really care what you think of them.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            Who is heaping praises on him? Honest praises? Someone here?
            Then again, I really doubt the people you are condemning really care what you think of them.
            Then again, there I go assuming . All I saw was this - http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...=1#post6257776

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
              What could possibly be more gutless and bush league for a fan than to flip off a D1 hockey player behind the safety of 3/4 inch plexiglass?!
              That fan deserves all the ridicule he got... but as far a gutless and bush-league, Martin's punch is way up there. Here is another fan who instead of condemning what a player did, chooses to change the subject to "hey, look what others have done". By the way, as a gopher fan I'm sure you have conveniently forgotten Cepis throwing punches from behind a ref...
              Cue bringing up the handshake line in 3...2...1...

Comment

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                That fan deserves all the ridicule he got... but as far a gutless and bush-league, Martin's punch is way up there. Here is another fan who instead of condemning what a player did, chooses to change the subject to "hey, look what others have done". By the way, as a gopher fan I'm sure you have conveniently forgotten Cepis throwing punches from behind a ref...
                Cue bringing up the handshake line in 3...2...1...
                Show me a scrum and I'll show you a player throwing punches behind a ref.

Handshake line was already mentioned.

I'll go with Cary Eades for the win.

To bad there isn't a clip of that bush league NoDak behavior.

Now back to the kiddy table for you, Sweet Pea.

We'll leave the Michiganers to their thread.
                Last edited by Go4PuckFan2.0; 01-19-2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Show me a scrum and I'll show you a player throwing punches behind a ref.

Handshake line was already mentioned.

I'll go with Cary Eades for the win.

To bad there isn't a clip of that bush league NoDak behavior.

Now back to the kiddy table for you, Sweet Pea.

We'll leave the Michiganers to their thread.
                  I find it cute how goofer fans have to stick up for their big brother... well, if anyone know anything about gutless players, it would be a minny fan. BTW, the handshake line incident was widely condemned by NoDak fans here and on SS.com... can't say the same for the crap the goofs have pulled over the years. Everyone knows the kiddie table is reserved for the gophers, Rau and Cepis can be at the heads of the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                    I find it cute how goofer fans have to stick up for their big brother... well, if anyone know anything about gutless players, it would be a minny fan. BTW, the handshake line incident was widely condemned by NoDak fans here and on SS.com... can't say the same for the crap the goofs have pulled over the years. Everyone knows the kiddie table is reserved for the gophers, Rau and Cepis can be at the heads of the table.
                    Sure.

Back to bed, Bo Peep.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Dream No. 2 View Post
                      The usual BS from Michigan fans. Classy team, classy fan base. Talking to UM fans after a game is like a constant trip back to elementary school.

"BUT BUT BUT THEY STARTED IT! WHO CARES OF MARTIN PUNCHED A PLAYER IN THE FACE AS HE LAY PRONE ON THE ICE SEPARATED BY AN OFFICIAL? THEY STARTED IT!"
                      I see mom let use the keyboard again. Take away the crayons?

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                        Is it mature behavior to throw lawn mowers around, or whip it out, and pee in an elevator?
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Martin gets three, Dancs gets two.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...ishment_to.php

Opps, guess I didn't go back far enough in the thread. Sorry Hammer.
                          Last edited by UMICH; 01-19-2016, 07:26 PM. Reason: My bad.
                          Originally posted by alfablue
                          Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                          Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                          I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

You're fine. I didn't provide a link.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

To bad there isn't a picture of that North Dakota fan flipping off the Michigan player during the tourney.
                              Yeah, when was that? I can't exactly remember, it's been years since UM played in the tournament.
                              CCHA 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Dream No. 2 View Post
                                Yeah, when was that? I can't exactly remember, it's been years since UM played in the tournament.
                                Still more often and more successful than whatever school you root for.

So odd that you still have a fixation for our team. What is the source of the obsession?

Comment

Working...
                                X