X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMICH
    replied
    Re: Michigan Wolverines 2015-2016 Season

The kids are actually really good. It was a game for the first 2+ periods....

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

Originally posted by quack View Post
    Can somebody point me to a link with the Under-18 roster with college commitments?

I don't follow recruiting too closely, and would like to know who to keep an eye on tonight as a future Wolverine (or Wolverine rival).
    Try this:

http://www.usahockeyntdp.com/roster/...bseason=231692

Leave a comment:

• quack
    replied

Can somebody point me to a link with the Under-18 roster with college commitments?

I don't follow recruiting too closely, and would like to know who to keep an eye on tonight as a future Wolverine (or Wolverine rival).

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
    Excuses excuses excuses
    Wait, we need excuses that we beat you?

Do you REALLY think your team is that bad? Wow, I thought you actually liked Northern. After so many years of your posts, it is pretty clear that you think Northern is a pretty bad hockey school.

You must be really popular up there.

Leave a comment:

• davyd83
    replied
    Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    *insert standard reply about missing talent for world juniors, officiating, etc.*

Also, we're glad you recognize that "Michigan is the greatest thing to ever happen to college hockey."
    Excuses excuses excuses

Leave a comment:

• willythekid
    replied

Originally posted by Happy View Post
    Is it mature behavior to throw lawn mowers around, or whip it out, and pee in an elevator?
    Keep throwing stones in your glass house...

Leave a comment:

• alnike
    replied

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Still more often and more successful than whatever school you root for.

So odd that you still have a fixation for our team. What is the source of the obsession?
    His bitterness exudes Bowling Green or Lake State or Northern Michigan. So many concrete examples on display.

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty Dream No. 2 View Post
    Yeah, when was that? I can't exactly remember, it's been years since UM played in the tournament.
    Still more often and more successful than whatever school you root for.

So odd that you still have a fixation for our team. What is the source of the obsession?

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Dream No. 2
    replied

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
    To bad there isn't a picture of that North Dakota fan flipping off the Michigan player during the tourney.
    Yeah, when was that? I can't exactly remember, it's been years since UM played in the tournament.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

You're fine. I didn't provide a link.

Leave a comment:

• UMICH
    replied

Martin gets three, Dancs gets two.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...ishment_to.php

Opps, guess I didn't go back far enough in the thread. Sorry Hammer.
    Last edited by UMICH; 01-19-2016, 08:26 PM. Reason: My bad.

Leave a comment:

• Happy
    replied

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    I find it cute how goofer fans have to stick up for their big brother... well, if anyone know anything about gutless players, it would be a minny fan. BTW, the handshake line incident was widely condemned by NoDak fans here and on SS.com... can't say the same for the crap the goofs have pulled over the years. Everyone knows the kiddie table is reserved for the gophers, Rau and Cepis can be at the heads of the table.
    Is it mature behavior to throw lawn mowers around, or whip it out, and pee in an elevator?

Leave a comment:

• streaker
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty Dream No. 2 View Post
    The usual BS from Michigan fans. Classy team, classy fan base. Talking to UM fans after a game is like a constant trip back to elementary school.

"BUT BUT BUT THEY STARTED IT! WHO CARES OF MARTIN PUNCHED A PLAYER IN THE FACE AS HE LAY PRONE ON THE ICE SEPARATED BY AN OFFICIAL? THEY STARTED IT!"
    I see mom let use the keyboard again. Take away the crayons?

Leave a comment:

• Go4PuckFan2.0
    replied
    Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    I find it cute how goofer fans have to stick up for their big brother... well, if anyone know anything about gutless players, it would be a minny fan. BTW, the handshake line incident was widely condemned by NoDak fans here and on SS.com... can't say the same for the crap the goofs have pulled over the years. Everyone knows the kiddie table is reserved for the gophers, Rau and Cepis can be at the heads of the table.
    Sure.

Back to bed, Bo Peep.

Leave a comment:

• willythekid
    replied

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
    Show me a scrum and I'll show you a player throwing punches behind a ref.

Handshake line was already mentioned.

I'll go with Cary Eades for the win.

To bad there isn't a clip of that bush league NoDak behavior.

Now back to the kiddy table for you, Sweet Pea.

We'll leave the Michiganers to their thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X