X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Minnesota State offseason

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
    Educated guess.

I assume that MSU shoots twice at the end of the Verizon Wireless Center that has seats behind the goal? I can't find the answer to this question anywhere, online, after really looking around for an answer, even.

I am coming to Mankato for both games and I want to make sure I am properly situated when I buy ticket on the 28th.

Its just flat crazy to me you guys aren't putting single game tickets on sale until September 28th. I mean, the season starts on October 9th!

For perspective, single game ticket sales at UNO commenced on August 1st.
    Road team fans generally sit in 100, 200, 300, and 101, 201, 301, except when we're playing the Gophers. Then maroon jerseys could pop up almost anywhere. I'm assuming tickets obtained through the visiting school are in the 200 and 201 block, since seats in the middle of those sections are almost always filled by visitors.

Comment

Educated guess.

I assume that MSU shoots twice at the end of the Verizon Wireless Center that has seats behind the goal? I can't find the answer to this question anywhere, online, after really looking around for an answer, even.

I am coming to Mankato for both games and I want to make sure I am properly situated when I buy ticket on the 28th.

Its just flat crazy to me you guys aren't putting single game tickets on sale until September 28th. I mean, the season starts on October 9th!

For perspective, single game ticket sales at UNO commenced on August 1st.
      There's not a bad seat in the place either. I prefer sitting 200 level, but would go 300 over 100; I enjoy seeing play develop.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
        There's not a bad seat in the place either. I prefer sitting 200 level, but would go 300 over 100; I enjoy seeing play develop.
        I am really looking forward to being there.

Lessee......a Frozen Four team from last year against last year's overall #1 seed in the NCAA tourney. Your head coach is a legend in our town. Um, what's not to like?

Easily the marquee series of the season's 2nd week.

Mavericks squared.

Comment

I am really looking forward to being there.

Lessee......a Frozen Four team from last year against last year's overall #1 seed in the NCAA tourney. Your head coach is a legend in our town. Um, what's not to like?

Easily the marquee series of the season's 2nd week.

Mavericks squared.
          All without mentioning that this series as SO CRUCIAL long term PWR wise.. 7 games against the NCHC, need 4 wins or more out of that.
          AF 99

Comment

Season tickets arrived today!
            My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              All without mentioning that this series as SO CRUCIAL long term PWR wise.. 7 games against the NCHC, need 4 wins or more out of that.
              Anybody that wants to come by and say hi, me and Mrs. Red Cows (who reminded me of the futility of packing our cowbells for this road trip) will be in Section 201, Row M, seats 1 & 2 on both nights.

Can anyone say "vuvuzela", perhaps?

Actually, I'd like to get my hands on one of these to take with me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ezEF7-FN0g

How'd you like to be sitting next to the guy sporting one of these?

Comment

I'm working on my season preview, when it's done I'll start the season thread and we'll be off!
                AF 99

Comment

Well, that looked like a team that had been practicing under the coaches for one day against a team playing their 8th game.

If you were there, I was the old guy who was introduced as "Veteran of the Game."
                  My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                    Well, that looked like a team that had been practicing under the coaches for one day against a team playing their 8th game.

If you were there, I was the old guy who was introduced as "Veteran of the Game."
                    Thanks for your service, to the country and the school!

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                      Thanks for your service, to the country and the school!
                      Ditto!!!!!

Margonari is out up to 6 weeks. Sounds like a stress fracture in his foot. Not ideal to lose a speedy 14 goal scorer right away.
                      AF 99

Comment

There is an astounding number of seats still available on Ticketmaster for this weekend, both nights. I went out of my way to buy them when they went on sale a week ago Monday at 10:00 A.M. I was worried I wouldn't get them if I didn't. I could have saved myself the trouble, it appears, and the Ticketmaster fees, and bought them at the box office.

Comment

Working...
                        X