Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dave Hakstol named head coach of Flyers

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    I promise you nobody cares what a sourpuss like you thinks about the situation... There are plenty of goofer fans that wish you wouldn't root for their team.
    Dude, who pizzed in your cheerios?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I hate the Flyers. I don't like Hakstol. I will not be rooting for any success.
      This.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Dude, who pizzed in your cheerios?
        Apparently tech fans, keep up!
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I promise you nobody cares what a sourpuss like you thinks about the situation... There are plenty of goofer fans that wish you wouldn't root for their team.
          old-woman-mug-640

Comment

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
                There's no other professional sport that head coaches get fired from faster than the NHL, either.

I don't disparage Hakstol from taking a shot. Good for him.

I just think he shouldn't have taken it with a team known for impatience and a hostile fan base when it comes to losing.
                You just got done saying the NHL fires head coaches faster than any other league so taking a chance with Philly is a no brainer imho. Hak was a dooshnozzle leader at UND but I wish him the best in the NHL.
                Last edited by Slap Shot; 05-21-2015, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Great article on Hak from the Philly paper.

"'Hak' is a farmer," Jackson said. "I use that term endearingly. It's someone who works their *** off and does everything. He can fix the tractor, he can plant crops, he can harvest, he can deal with whatever to try and adapt and overcome everything. Here, he gets paid very well, but he's not driving a fancy car. He's a simple guy."

Hackstol's brother, Brian, still works on the family farm in Warburg, Alberta — where his father, Ed, raised him before passing a decade ago after a sudden illness. His mother, Theresa, is still a substitute teacher who has been known to frequent North Dakota hockey fan chat rooms online.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/Dave_Hakstol.html
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Interview with Hakstol.

http://video.flyers.nhl.com/videocen...829228&lang=en
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Part 2 of Haktols interview.

http://video.flyers.nhl.com/videocen...829285&lang=en
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!