Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 World Championship Thread

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Is this for real? Along with the comment about the sanctions during the first game, they're trying just a little too hard.
    It will be interesting...IMO, though, bad timing for the US. Ovetchkin is still steaming from the Caps blowing the series and now we have to beat them TWICE in the same tournament. The Russians have a tendency to go to sleep during portions of the game, but I'm not sure we have the firepower to take advantage of it. Only chance may be if Hellybucyk stands on his head (which he is quite capable of doing and which I have seen many times!). On another note, interesting with Canada playing Czech in their own building. The Canucks have slept through this tournament so it will be interesting to see if playing with 95% of the crowd against them fazes them...

Comment

So I don't see any TV schedule for the semi-final games. Does anyone know where it will appear? I checked the DirecTV schedule for NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, USA and NBC and can't find them anywhere. Anyone?? Bueller???

Comment

As a Caps fan, I don't know why anyone is worried. Elimination game = The Great Disappearing 8

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
          So I don't see any TV schedule for the semi-final games. Does anyone know where it will appear? I checked the DirecTV schedule for NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, USA and NBC and can't find them anywhere. Anyone?? Bueller???
          I know NBCSN will at least stream the game....is their EPL on at the time if the game?
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Win or lose, this USA team playing for a medal on Sunday has to be seen as a successful World Championship.
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Highlights and TV coverage of the semis.

Comment

Three medals since 1963. Fuuuuuuu

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                  Wait...so we get to watch all the games on TV and now that the important ones arrive we have to watch a STREAM???? I can't record that...at least I could DVR the others and watch them later. What's the deal? What happened to the great NBC "family" of networks? They can't put the game on ONE of them? That's ridiculous...

Comment

Rangers on the flatscreen, USA on the computer. Just have to figure out how to get out of preparing for my daughters college graduation brunch on Sunday. "Cleaning the mancave honey!"
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                      Games will be live on the internet. NBCSN at 11 pm.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        PM? Isn't that like 6AM in the Czech Republic?
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          NBC Live Extra Game Times. Rangers/Tampa Bay Game 1 is on NBC at the same time: 1pm EDT.

Comment

Comcast Sportsnet will be airing the game live in some areas. http://mensworlds.usahockey.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              PM? Isn't that like 6AM in the Czech Republic?
                              He's referring to the tape delay on NBCSN at 11pm.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                                NBC Live Extra Game Times. Rangers/Tampa Bay Game 1 is on NBC at the same time: 1pm EDT.
                                My daughter's game is at 1 PM, so I know which game I'll be watching live.

Sean
                                Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                                Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                                BU Hockey highlights and extras
                                NCAA Hockey Financials
                                Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                                I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Working...
                                X