Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Providence College Friars, the best off-season ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College Friars, the best off-season ever!

More on Callahan

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...an-hockey-east

Ryczek ('97), Mirageas and Callahan... PC stockpiling elite defenseman from New England for future
    https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
    Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Friars play an exhibition game on Oct. 3. Talking to Leaman at Fanfest he said NCAA allows him to dress and play everyone and fans should come to see all the new players get some action on the ice.

Home opener and banner raising is Oct. 16 against Holy Cross. Hearing tickets are going fast for that one. (Friars will have 2 games against Miami of Ohio out there the weekend before). The Ohio State follow on the following weekend after HC.

Going to be an interesting year. Key leadership roles will be needed with the loss of Ross, Noel and John G.

Comment

see you all on the 16th!
        Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
          see you all on the 16th!
          Wouldn't miss it!

I have been told there will be a banner, not a wall painting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
            Wouldn't miss it!

I have been told there will be a banner, not a wall painting.
            tbh it could be an elaborate laser light show projecting "NATTY CHAMPS 2K15" on the wall and I'd be fine with it.
            Last edited by PcFriars13; 09-20-2015, 10:31 AM.
            Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I don't know how many seats are left but I just bought some more to be covered. Can't wait for the 16th!!!

Comment

PC picked to finish 3rd in the HEA coaches poll. I'm glad, then, a second or first place finish shouldn't be a disappointment.

Comment

Captains were named yesterday:

Rooney, Parisi Named Men’s Hockey Captains

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                    Captains were named yesterday:

Rooney, Parisi Named Men’s Hockey Captains
                    Seems like Rooney has been there forever.
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Starting this week, we will be doing a podcast on www.coxhub.com focusing on Friar hockey, their opponent for the weekend and news around Hockey East. We will be speaking to coach Leaman or a member of his staff along with visiting radio guys and other media members who cover the league.

Comment

Nice article in todays ProJo covers both PC and Brown.......anyone know when the TV schedule will be released

Comment

Originally posted by satking View Post
                          Nice article in todays ProJo covers both PC and Brown.......anyone know when the TV schedule will be released

I would guess this week

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                            Seems like Rooney has been there forever.
                            Once he left BC.

Comment

Can someone please explain the BC, BU and ND bump up in ticket pricing? I get BC and BU but why ND? ND has done nothing in HE yet. Seems weird.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                                Can someone please explain the BC, BU and ND bump up in ticket pricing? I get BC and BU but why ND? ND has done nothing in HE yet. Seems weird.
                                Alumni weekend, probably.

Comment

Working...
                                X