This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread 4 - 2014-15 // destiny's children

Congrats to the Terriers. Pretty hard fought game, and BU did what great teams do and take advantage of opportunities. Good luck on Saturday.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post
      I have been fantasizing that BU has an easy win tonite like 4-1 not likely
      I was actually tracking to be right on until that ridiculous OC hiccup followed by dumb penalty followed by idiotic throat slash by ERod

Comment

Piece of cake

Told scarlet before the game Mookie wore the same shirt he been wearing to BU games he attends aince Beanpot.

Guess what Mookie wearing saturday
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post
          I was actually tracking to be right on until that ridiculous OC hiccup followed by dumb penalty followed by idiotic throat slash by ERod
          They have a horse show up their collective arses. Very, very fortunate.

Comment

So how many Jasmine sightings were there?
            Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
            Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
            Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Great win by BU, but waaay closer than it needed to be thanks to dumbfuk play by O'Connor. What the hell was he thinking? Don't need Larouque situation again on Saturday, where the goalie picks the biggest game of his life to play the worst game of his career.

Impressed with everything about North Dakota's team except for their goalie. Yikes.

On to the finals and I have tickets to this one!
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                So how many Jasmine sightings were there?
                Got close enough to Jasmine in the suite level to tell you she looks even better close up. Sorry, Mookie, didn't get you any more hair for your Jasmine hair doll.

Comment

I have to say, she wasn't really on screen much during the second half of the game.

*lets out looooong breath*

Wow. This is pretty amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    I have to say, she wasn't really on screen much during the second half of the game.

*lets out looooong breath*

Wow. This is pretty amazing.
                    Scarlet's still alive! I was saying to my suitemates, who are fellow 115 STH's, I love being up 4-1, but you don't get that intense euphoric feeling of that tension turning to joy. Well I got my 4-1 game, AND that euphoric moment when Eichel nailed the 150-footer. Can't friggin' WAIT for Saturday night!

Comment

Originally posted by bu98 View Post
                      Got close enough to Jasmine in the suite level to tell you she looks even better close up. Sorry, Mookie, didn't get you any more hair for your Jasmine hair doll.
                      she ain't bad, huh?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Great win by BU, but waaay closer than it needed to be thanks to dumbfuk play by O'Connor. What the hell was he thinking? Don't need Larouque situation again on Saturday, where the goalie picks the biggest game of his life to play the worst game of his career.

Impressed with everything about North Dakota's team except for their goalie. Yikes.

On to the finals and I have tickets to this one!
                        Tuuka has nothing to worry about...this only exacerbates Schiarelli's ineptness. I never thought Subban was that great after watching him in the World Juniors and I think MacIntyre is overrated (but at least he doesn't practically put the puck in his own net).

Now you are going to go ballistic, but this is what I have noticed. I have been at all three "events" at the Garden this year. I noticed this about five minutes into the Hockey East playoffs. It seems as though the ice is at a lower temperature than what any of these players are used to. Remember it has been VERY dry this year, almost no humidity, especially for this late in the season. Players are losing edges more than normal. pucks are bouncing and hopping over sticks and being mishandled more than usual. Players are having pucks roll off their sticks and getting too far ahead of them. And this is independent of any team. It has happened to EVERYONE in three nights now. Am I crazy? I don't think so. Was it a bad play by O'Connor? Yes...but it's almost as if he didn't expect the puck to get in his skates and then when he tried to corral it it just slipped in front. Not an excuse...just an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          *lets out looooong breath*.
                          OK, so when have they ever made it easy?

Comment

Some speculation in some circles that ERod may be subject to suspension for his whack at Pattyn's head/neck at the end there.
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                              Some speculation in some circles that ERod may be subject to suspension for his whack at Pattyn's head/neck at the end there.
                              There was no whack. Was it a cheap move? Yeah. But I didn't see any whacking motion. He just didn't move his stick. I don't see a suspension, and rightly or wrongly, especially for a championship game.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post

You mean the one who is going to win the Hobey? Votes weren't due until after regionals and Jack didn't do particularly much in Manchester. In tonight's post game interview on ice Quinn said something to the extent of "that's why he (Jack) should win the Hobey". I hope I'm wrong but I think McIntyre is going to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X