X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BU season thread 4 - 2014-15 // destiny's children

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    48:00!!! I love Bernie.
    Gotta renew my subscription to Men's Health.

Comment

Are you kidding me with the second part of that first question? Oy.
      What?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        What?
        Two questions about the Boston Marathon bombing.
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

I didn't mind that it was brought up. I would have liked to have heard a mention on how BU trainer Larry Venis was right there when it happened and helped out, plus one of the victims was a BU student. I though Quinn did a good job with his response though.

Comment

thanks.

i played it in the car driving home. dumb questions by two local guys. maybe hendrickson should have asked since the boys ride the T every day what they thought of the task force report that the gov got this morning too.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Maybe there was something in the water today.
              if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

thanks.

i played it in the car driving home. dumb questions by two local guys. maybe hendrickson should have asked since the boys ride the T every day what they thought of the task force report that the gov got this morning too.
                Or a question about volatility in the bond market.
                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

thanks.

On the lighter side, Eichel aced his second chance at spelling "Grzelcyk."

Meanwhile, BU's strength & conditioning coach has been consortin' with the enemy.
                  http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...kotas_love.php
                  The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                    BU press conference at the Garden earlier today. Scroll up to 18:30 unless you want to hear the host trying to entertain the media while waiting for Quinn and the players to arrive.

Quinn was the runner-up for the ACHA Spencer Penrose Award as top D1 coach. Mike Hastings of Minn. State won it.
                    The host was a bit creepy.
                    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Re: BU season thread 4 - 2014-15 // destiny's children

OK - so the big day is finally here! A couple of interesting parallels to 2009 (maybe I'm grasping at straws here...)

The semifinals were played on April 9 - same date as today. BOTH of the games involved a team wearing red and the other wearing green (Bemidji and Miami / BU and Vermont) - in each case, the team wearing RED won

Tonight will feature a team wearing red and a team wearing green....

Also interesting (OK - so the last word I would use to describe the actual game would be "interesting") was watching the Bruins last night from the Verizon Center...and we know what happened the last time BU played there!

Comment

Right now, I'd say it's house money. If BU gets to the F4 without winning it all, would you guys say it's a failure?
                        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                        ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                          Right now, I'd say it's house money. If BU gets to the F4 without winning it all, would you guys say it's a failure?
                          Yes, its unlikely they ever have a player like Eichel again. You need to take advantage of an opportunity like this.

Two thoughts:

1) Has anybody checked in on Scarlet to make sure she's still breathing?
                          2) Is BU2K already getting his pre-game started at Sully's or is he slowing down a little?
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            2) Is BU2K already getting his pre-game started at Sully's or is he slowing down a little?
                            I think he said he was starting around 2pm. Unclear as to whether that was yesterday or today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Yes, its unlikely they ever have a player like Eichel again. You need to take advantage of an opportunity like this.
                              I agree that BU needs to take this opportunity and I will be disappointed if they do not win. However, this team was picked to finish 6th in Hockey East and is the youngest team in the country. They have won the Beanpot, HEA RS title, HEA tournament title, and made it to the Frozen Four. The word failure should not even come up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                                I think he said he was starting around 2pm. Unclear as to whether that was yesterday or today.
                                2PM? Maybe I'll take a late lunch and head over...
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X