This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    Exactly, and that is absurd that the person who buys one ticket gets the same number of loyalty points as the person who buys 24.
    Agreed, but if that is really 12 people splitting up 24 tickets and they just happen to be in one name (I presume so everyone could sit together upon the move to Agganis?) should that one person get all those points?

Comment

Re: BU season thread 4 - 2014-15 // destiny's children

There are tickets out there. A lot of BC fans have tickets and are waiting, but since prices are "leveling off" they're selling. I got 2 today from a Vermont fan. This is good news for BU fans, as BU's "record" in FFs that I have attended is below:

Year Location Result I Went

1978 Providence WIN YES
      1990 Detroit Lost No
      1991 St. Paul Lost No
      1993 Milwaukee Lost No
      1994 St. Paul Lost No
      1995 Providence WIN YES
      1996 Cincinnati Lost No
      1997 Milwaukee Lost No
      2009 DC WIN YES
      2015 Boston ??? YES

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
        There are tickets out there. A lot of BC fans have tickets and are waiting, but since prices are "leveling off" they're selling. I got 2 today from a Vermont fan. This is good news for BU fans, as BU's "record" in FFs that I have attended is below:

Year Location Result I Went

1978 Providence WIN YES
        1990 Detroit Lost No
        1991 St. Paul Lost No
        1993 Milwaukee Lost No
        1994 St. Paul Lost No
        1995 Providence WIN YES
        1996 Cincinnati Lost No
        1997 Milwaukee Lost No
        2009 DC WIN YES
        2015 Boston ??? YES

Well for all our sakes I'm glad you got tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
          Agreed, but if that is really 12 people splitting up 24 tickets and they just happen to be in one name (I presume so everyone could sit together upon the move to Agganis?) should that one person get all those points?
          when we went to WWA there was a line item (the first line item actually) in bold that stated if you wanted to sit with another season ticket holder you were to send in your request to move forms by an earlier date. there was no need to let one dude collect all the points.
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

team wearin red in the late game of the national semi-finals

digging the karma

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              when we went to WWA there was a line item (the first line item actually) in bold that stated if you wanted to sit with another season ticket holder you were to send in your request to move forms by an earlier date. there was no need to let one dude collect all the points.
              But when we first picked seats (by order of terrier points) I don't think we allowed to "pull someone up" that we wanted to sit next to?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                But when we first picked seats (by order of terrier points) I don't think we allowed to "pull someone up" that we wanted to sit next to?
                You certainly could. I brought in 3 guys. Although at times, I wonder if it was the right idea...(Rover)
                Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  team wearin red in the late game of the national semi-finals
                  And the Dakotan's will argue that you're on home ice.

'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                    You certainly could. I brought in 3 guys. Although at times, I wonder if it was the right idea...(Rover)
                    Our sympathies

Comment

Quinn, Eichel are on Channel 7 Sports Xtra 11:25 PM tonight.
                      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Saw that they're having a pep rally Tuesday at 5:30-ish to send the team off on their long trek.....somewhere downtown. Not sure what hotel they're staying in. Maybe they're having it at that time so the bus will get stuck in some gridlock traffic to give the appearance of taking a long time to get wherever it is they're going?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Saw that they're having a pep rally Tuesday at 5:30-ish to send the team off on their long trek.....somewhere downtown. Not sure what hotel they're staying in. Maybe they're having it at that time so the bus will get stuck in some gridlock traffic to give the appearance of taking a long time to get wherever it is they're going?
                          Is it a BU decree that they stay in a hotel, or an NCAA mandate to prevent them from a 'home field' advantage?
                          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

I believe it's the NCAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              I believe it's the NCAA.
                              Entirely NCAA, they block off the hotel rooms ahead of time for the four teams and are contractually obligated to use them regardless.
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

For those looking for tickets still, it looks like the market on Stubhub is softening up. A good number of all-session tickets under $400 are available.

Comment

Working...
                                X