Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota announces name.

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
    Congratulation to UND on selecting such a synergistic new name. Wonderful.
    Must be a high pressure cell in place, the fish have stopped biting.

Comment

They will always be THE SIOUX DAMMIT

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        Must be a high pressure cell in place, the fish have stopped biting.
        yeah .. i always do better when i can cut a hole in the ice.

Comment

Because your schtick is so old and tired that 90% of the people on this site would take it out behind the barn and put a slug between its eyes.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            They will always be THE SIOUX DAMMIT
            Real fans still call them the Flickertails sunnyboy . ......
            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              Because your schtick is so old and tired that 90% of the people on this site would take it out behind the barn and put a slug between its eyes.
              Says the d!p***** who's most creative moment in his life was posting pics of chicks with big boobs. Could you be any more insipid than you already are? What's it like going through life as the ultimate example of the least common denominator? Seriously, you're so bland that when salt hits your tongue you jizz in your pants.

Comment

Says the d!p***** who's most creative moment in his life was posting pics of chicks with big boobs. Could you be any more insipid than you already are? What's it like going through life as the ultimate example of the least common denominator? Seriously, you're so bland that when salt hits your tongue you jizz in your pants.
                Settle down with your thesaurus, sluggo.

Comment

Settle down with your thesaurus, sluggo.
                  Hey I've always been happy to dumb it down for St. Cloud fans. I actually thought I'd done so in that response since I was responding to you. Which word was it that you were having a hard time with? Jizz? Maybe it was that skerry phrase "least common denominator" ... nah couldn't be that; we all learned about LCD in 4th grade math. So then ... hmmm ... oh I see it ... "insipid" ... yeah you'll have to look that one up but I did use a synonym for it in the last sentence. By the way ... a synonym is another word that means the same thing as the associated word. Oh ... associated means that it's related too ... You know "related" as in Stearns Country Syndrome. A syndrome is a condition that results from a number of factors.

I know ... factors, conditions, synonym, associated, syndrome ... yep, I'm a thesaurus. Thanks for letting me know so I can adapt my communications in the future. Adapt means to adjust ...

Comment

Hey I've always been happy to dumb it down for St. Cloud fans. I actually thought I'd done so in that response since I was responding to you. Which word was it that you were having a hard time with? Jizz? Maybe it was that skerry phrase "least common denominator" ... nah couldn't be that; we all learned about LCD in 4th grade math. So then ... hmmm ... oh I see it ... "insipid" ... yeah you'll have to look that one up but I did use a synonym for it in the last sentence. By the way ... a synonym is another word that means the same thing as the associated word. Oh ... associated means that it's related too ... You know "related" as in Stearns Country Syndrome. A syndrome is a condition that results from a number of factors.

I know ... factors, conditions, synonym, associated, syndrome ... yep, I'm a thesaurus. Thanks for letting me know so I can adapt my communications in the future. Adapt means to adjust ...
                    It's adorable that you think you're the 2nd coming of Hemmingway because you write a blog about a team nobody cares about.

Comment

It just seems so inappropriate for anyone to try to appear smart on a North Dakota thread.

Comment

It's adorable that you think you're the 2nd coming of Hemmingway because you write a blog about a team nobody cares about.
                        Bingo.
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          It just seems so inappropriate for anyone to try to appear smart on a North Dakota thread.
                          o
                          Yes. Because words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts

Comment

It's Hemingway. There's only one "m" in his name.

It just keeps getting better. You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Down to 5!

Fighting Hawks (lame)
                              Nodaks
                              North Stars
                              Roughriders
                              Sundogs
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

It's cute you might want to copy our state nickname and old NHL team name since you'll never have a team.

Comment

Working...
                                X