Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota announces name.

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    I expected the flair of a people who believe Lutefisk is good.
    That is not flair but lunacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friar Away View Post
      Lehigh went from the highly offensive nickname of the Engineers
      Excuse me? What is so offensive about the Engineers? What do you want to call people who drive a train?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
        and RPI has that chicken-hawk looking thing for a mascot....
        And we have not had that mascot here for years. The fans used to chant "KFC, KFC" at it when they tried to change their name to the Red Hawks. Thank goodness the administration had the sense to back to the Engineers. And I wouldn't make too many comments about mascots with that moth-eaten bear that you guys parade around at Lynah Rink...

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
          Excuse me? What is so offensive about the Engineers? What do you want to call people who drive a train?
          Choo Choo Drivers
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            I expected the flair of a people who believe Lutefisk is good.
            Whoa, whoa, whoa.

True confession. I love lutefisk. 'Course, 3 of my 4 grandparents were born in Sweden. Great memories of going to the Day Fish Company in Day, Minnesota from St. Cloud with my grandmother on excursions to get some around the holidays every year. Along with a pail of pickled herring. Like my grandfather always used to say, "There is good lutefisk and there is bad lutefisk". He was an absolute expert in prepping & cooking it, too.

Comment

Soul Trainers?
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

LOL, Obviously I was joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                  But seriously, I hope the jersey manufacturers keep churning out the SIOUX apparel and people keep buying and wearing them. UND has never been on my list of favorite teams but the fan base honestly doesn't deserve this.
                  Yeah, man. After all of the atrocities University of North Dakota fans have faced over their history, making them call their sports team by a different name is truly the biggest insult of all.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                  X