Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2015 off-season I: Building on what we've learned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2015 off-season I: Building on what we've learned...

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
    I already miss harassing Yager in the live chats...
    those would be so much easier if it didn't cost so much
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Anyone surprised the first line not loaded up with Gould Steman Petan.

It looks like the battles for playing time are the reserve centers playing left wing.
      Other than Heinonen, the LW and reserve centers seem equally balanced at this point. Right wing is stacked with L'Esperance as 4 th on depth chart with Gould on the right side.
      Last edited by Huskiefan906; 10-13-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Good start by the guys.

Weathered a bit of an early storm there, as is common on the road. Ended up putting it mostly out of reach by the end of 2. 3 on the power play. 2-1-3 for Petan. 4 assists for Boeing.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Good start by the guys.

Weathered a bit of an early storm there, as is common on the road. Ended up putting it mostly out of reach by the end of 2. 3 on the power play. 2-1-3 for Petan. 4 assists for Boeing.
          Sure stunk it up on Saturday...

Comment

Working...
          X