Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Frozen Four

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I know he's saying HE reffing would be different. He also stated he didn't know where these refs came from.
    That is exactly what I said.....if the game was played with HE refs the box would have been full, don't know why but they call the game in a different manor than any of the final crews did.......we have one linesman who is always looking to call a penalty and does in more than 50% of his games......interference and goalie interference calls are favorites here in the east.......this tourney was a joy to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by CLS View Post
      That's an odd way of characterizing it. Is that supposed to be good for bad?
      ANY ncaa championship game Espn has shown?

Or of the last 5 hockey games?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Did someone mention officiating?

4. By no means did this cost UND the game against BU, but the NCAA made a blunder assigning Marco Hunt to officiate that game. Hunt was ousted from the NCHC a year earlier and it is believed that UND was in favor of that move. He shouldn’t have been in position to ref that game considering past history.
        See more at: http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=1....OcFaqpRo.dpuf

How in the world did Marco Hunt get assigned to the UND/BU game? Or do I know.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
          That's an odd way of characterizing it. Is that supposed to be good for bad?
          It was average for a final. Not great, but not horrible either. Considering it was an all-Hockey East, all-northeast affair, it did pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            The same way Frank Piotrowski got assigned to the national final in 2002 after he had ejected Shawn Walsh from his last game before he died.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              Did someone mention officiating?

See more at: http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=1....OcFaqpRo.dpuf

Marco Hunt shouldn't be anywhere near the frozen four regardless of history.
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Still bitter about that call huh?
                Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                The same way Frank Piotrowski got assigned to the national final in 2002 after he had ejected Shawn Walsh from his last game before he died.

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                  .....if the game was played with HE refs the box would have been full...
                  Now now, let's not talk about Cameron Voss that way.
                  "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    so it's not like he could have ejected him again....
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                      Now now, let's not talk about Cameron Voss that way.
                      Or Curtis Marouelli, he's even worse than Voss.
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Classy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                          Still bitter about that call huh?
                          I doubt any maine fan is bitter about that call, we're bitter about the lack of calls against Hauser shortly after.
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            :d
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Loled at "frank" piotrowski

Walshy certainly ruined his team's chance of winning that 2001 regional game in worcester

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                Walsh tried to get thrown out,of that game, and he succeeded. I was there.
                                Originally posted by mookie1995
                                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
                                X