Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

    Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
    Ahh yes, the Beanpot - good point. I guess I could wait like a normal human for the schedules to be finalized and released, but I'M READY FOR SOME HOCKEY!
    Who isn't?

    Most of the schedules are pretty much set; there are just a couple of gaps in Hockey East to fill, plus the Beanpot make-ups if they choose to re-schedule. The good news is that schools are starting to release their schedules earlier and earlier, usually in coordination with the offer for season tickets. The more interest we can drone up for college hockey, even if you tell just one additional friend or family member regardless of what team (although we all have our biases), the better it will be for the sport as a whole.

    Comment


    • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

      Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Who isn't?

      Most of the schedules are pretty much set; there are just a couple of gaps in Hockey East to fill, plus the Beanpot make-ups if they choose to re-schedule. The good news is that schools are starting to release their schedules earlier and earlier, usually in coordination with the offer for season tickets. The more interest we can drone up for college hockey, even if you tell just one additional friend or family member regardless of what team (although we all have our biases), the better it will be for the sport as a whole.
      It gets more confusing; I just looked at UConn's schedule online http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m...key-sched.html and it looks like the game we thought was 10/18 is now 11/17. I think I will really wait until the official release now.

      Comment


      • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

        Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
        It gets more confusing; I just looked at UConn's schedule online http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m...key-sched.html and it looks like the game we thought was 10/18 is now 11/17. I think I will really wait until the official release now.
        I agree. All I hope for is that there is at least one game for Thanksgiving weekend so that I can see them play at least once when I am back in CT.
        "I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”
        - Elon Musk

        Comment


        • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

          Originally posted by DownOnTheFarm View Post
          All I hope for is that there is at least one game for Thanksgiving weekend so that I can see them play at least once when I am back in CT.
          Looks like they have a home-and-away with UMass that weekend as of now, hopefully that sticks so you can catch 'em

          Comment


          • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

            Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
            Looks like they have a home-and-away with UMass that weekend as of now, hopefully that sticks so you can catch 'em
            UMass released yesterday; it looks safe for that weekend.

            Comment


            • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

              Looks like it may be the Bobcats vs. Harvard at MSG 1/9/16 - should be fun!

              http://www.nhregister.com/sports/201...-triple-header

              Comment


              • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

                Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
                Looks like it may be the Bobcats vs. Harvard at MSG 1/9/16 - should be fun!

                http://www.nhregister.com/sports/201...-triple-header
                Awesome!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

                Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

                Comment


                • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

                  Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
                  Looks like it may be the Bobcats vs. Harvard at MSG 1/9/16 - should be fun!

                  http://www.nhregister.com/sports/201...-triple-header
                  Probably the league game to make up for the Beanpot. If it does hold, I would venture a guess that Q/RPI goes to the 23rd; they both have it free, and I'm not sure there'd be another mid-week scheduled in there.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

                    Should be a great event for QU's student's, staff, parents, fans and alumni.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

                      The RPI make-up game will be on the 21st. In addition, the Union game is moving to the 7th to allow the team time to prepare for the MSG game.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

                        Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        The RPI make-up game will be on the 21st. In addition, the Union game is moving to the 7th to allow the team time to prepare for the MSG game.
                        Thanks, DUDE! It appears our schedule is set. Only question mark for me that remains is whether or not they will try to schedule an exhibition for the first weekend.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

                          Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
                          Thanks, DUDE! It appears our schedule is set. Only question mark for me that remains is whether or not they will try to schedule an exhibition for the first weekend.
                          They probably will; you may be able to find a pattern in the schedules thread. I don't count exhibitions in the determination of completeness of schedule, though.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

                            Peter Diliberatore ‏@PDiliberatore 3h3 hours ago
                            Excited to announce my commitment to Quinnipiac University, I'd like to thank all the people who have supported me along the way.
                            http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=267086

                            15 year old D-man from Nova Scotia. Only 5'3 right now but guessing that they expect him to grow. First 2000 born recruit for Quinnipiac.
                            QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS


                            ECAC Regular Season Champions
                            2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

                            ECAC Tournament Champions
                            2016

                            NCAA Tournament
                            2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

                            NCAA Frozen Four
                            2013, 2016

                            https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                            https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
                            https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                            https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

                            Comment


                            • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

                              Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
                              http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=267086

                              15 year old D-man from Nova Scotia. Only 5'3 right now but guessing that they expect him to grow. First 2000 born recruit for Quinnipiac.
                              I like the part with the standard language thanking those who supported him "along the way". He has barely begun the journey he refers to and whoever literally supports him (like his folks) better start to feed him as he is listed as weighing all of 95 lbs.
                              He must do something awfully well!

                              Comment


                              • Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015 Off-Season: "Thanks for the memories, Jack"

                                Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
                                http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=267086

                                15 year old D-man from Nova Scotia. Only 5'3 right now but guessing that they expect him to grow. First 2000 born recruit for Quinnipiac.
                                I saw this pop up on Twitter and had NO idea he was 15 hahaha... When I was 15 all I cared about was what girl thought I was hot!
                                "I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”
                                - Elon Musk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X