Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Ship

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    Exactly. Sauer had some undisciplined teams and began to lose recruiting battles but he never embarrassed Wisconsin hockey like Eaves has with a horribly pathetic 4-win season.
    Which is why I think Mark Johnson should not be the guy when push comes to shove.

Comment

Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

Gee, if it wasn't for the bad bounces, we would've been a contender! Hard not to laugh (or cry) watching that.
      Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
      Eaves fall on the sword....not likely. I watched this and it just makes me want to scream at the screen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSQA...ature=youtu.be

Yeah I won't boo the players, not ever. It's the coaching staff that has utterly and completely failed.....no matter how much you polish a turd, its still a turd.

you think the Kohl center looked empty last year, wait till next year.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
        Eaves fall on the sword....not likely. I watched this and it just makes me want to scream at the screen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSQA...ature=youtu.be
        "Comments are disabled for this video."

Yeah, probably for the best.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by DoorCtyBadger View Post
          Yes they didn't want to play in Sauers style
          So they wanted to play in a trap style like Daddy raised them on.....
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            So they wanted to play in a trap style like Daddy raised them on.....
            I don't think anyone would consider BC to play a trap style.

Comment

Originally posted by markwojo View Post
              Which is why I think Mark Johnson should not be the guy when push comes to shove.
              That he's incapable of beating the Gophers should preclude him from consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                "Comments are disabled for this video."

Yeah, probably for the best.
                Have you seen YouTube comments? That's a good idea for every video!

Comment

Originally posted by DoorCtyBadger View Post
                  Yes they didn't want to play in Sauers style
                  Weird. Was it the wide open style they didn't like?
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

6 still > 5 So sad seeing a fellow conference mate get spanked by Duluth.

Comment

Sad, yes. Well, not really.

But now there is confusion. Whom shall we root against at the F4 in Boston? Unless the Souix make it there. Then the Triumvirate of Hate dictates rooting against NoDak.

Comment

BC is still alive.

Comment

Sad? Not at all. It's the gophers. I feel relieved.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                            Sad? Not at all. It's the gophers. I feel relieved.

Sadly, that's the most entertained I've been by a college hockey game all season.

Comment

Oh yeah and for Wisko who often asked whether we'd trade places with NoDak (in terms of season by season results) and always be good but unable to get over the hump.

Uh... yes. They look to be having a great time in Fargo tonight.

At some point, they will win another title and the failures at the FF will be forgotten and forgiven.

In the meantime, they get to watch winning hockey just about every freaking year.
                              Last edited by Gurtholfin; 03-27-2015, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                BC is still alive.
                                Hate BC and I'm a happy camper the rodents went down in flames. Go UMD, they are practically in WI.

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                Sadly, that's the most entertained I've been by a college hockey game all season.
                                You missed some dandies @ Labahn. The BU tilt in the ncaa's was awesome in particular.

Badger Hockey Digest on Youtube......The comments have been disabled all year, it's just not the last one.

I think BA has underestimated the fact that whatever obvious changes Eaves does make this offseason will not equate to more butts in seats. It may just slow down the bleeding.

It's a sad deal. Growing up, UW hockey was all the state had to be proud of sportswise. The Brewers had a few good runs, but the Packers and UW football and BB were not good, just also rans at best. Now UW hockey is the goat with 3 legs.
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X